BY BUY SEASONS

These die-cast cars make perfect party favors for your racing- or vehicle-themed birthday party. These cool cars come in a variety of styles and colors. This pack includes 12 die-cast cars, so you'll have plenty to go around. see more...

Buy Seasons Die Cast Cars Assortment - 12ct
  • "My son loves these cars, but I'm scared of him choking, as he's still little yet. " in 4 reviews
  • "very nice cars at a good price but the break very easy but if handle with care they will last " in 2 reviews
  • "He loves telling me the different colors of each car, and he has ramps and a rug with a road on it to drive them on. " in 1 review
Takeisha  M.
Takeisha M.
Mesa , AZ
I don't like to buy these for my brother because it's really easy to break so I just buy hotwheel.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA
Reasonable price. And my son loves them hes going through a huge car phase right now.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Mustang, OK
Pretty good product for a very cheap price. Last long. My son loved them.........
magali c.
magali c.
bridgeport , CT
Very nice cars at a good price but the break very easy but if handle with care they will last
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Hillsdale, MI
One of the best toys ever for little boys. Doesn't matter what brand, toy cars are a must to have. My son goes crazy over these. He will spend hours driving all of them around on the floor and making car noises. He loves telling me the different colors of each car, and he has ramps and a rug with a road on it to drive them on.
Autum  C.
Autum C.
Fombell, PA
We got our nephew tons of these he loved them until he grew out of them an gave them to his little cousin perfect for little boys
Vik Tory A.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
All of my four brother played these cars. They are easy to carry, and drive when you push them on the bare floor.
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Paris, TX
It wasn't long after purchasing these that they either got stepped on or played with to rough and they ended falling apart and I had to throw them away
Darcie H.
Darcie H.
Independence, KY
My son has these and he loved them but it was not long before they started falling apart.
Christian R.
Christian R.
My boys and daughter LOVE playing with these cars. We live far from family and since this are small and inexpensive they receive them in the mail as a surprise all the time ;)