Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set uploaded by Mary P.

BY BUXOM

A mini collection of six Full-On™ lip polishes and lip creams. Smear on these tingling, lip-plumping glosses. With three sheer, shimmering lip polishes and a trio of sleek, lip creams in delicious shades, this set offers an array of lip shades to leave lips looking voluptuous. This set contains: -3 x 0.07 oz of Mini Full-On Lip Creams in Creamsicle (peach sorbet), Berry Blast (vivid fuchsia), White Russian (nude pink)-3 x 0.07 oz of Mini Full-On Lip Polishes in Chloe (dollface pink), Sophia (sweetheart pink), Trixie (24-karat pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
A gift set like this is great because you get try a bunch of different shades for less money than you would pay individually, so I get to try shades that I wouldn't normally buy. I personally like the tingly sensation that you get on your lips, but my husband hates it (he always says his lips are on fire after he kisses me!), so take that into consideration if you have a significant other. I wish it stayed on y lips longer, but it's no worse and any other brand. Overall, I recommend, but I only put it on after my husband has kissed me goodbye for the day, and I am prepared to reapply after about two hours.
Charity P.
Charity P.
Tipp City, OH
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
I recently purchased this set at a bare minerals outlet and I have to say I super glad that I did. Before I bought this set I had only tried the lip creams by buxom. I am happy to report I am just as in love with the gloss as I am the creams. I still prefer the creams just a tad more and that is only bc the glosses typically have a shimmer throughout. It isn't anything over powering or ugly. I just typically prefer a lip with lot shimmer. The formula is great and it is a very long lasting product without it being too sticky. Love love love. Buxom makes my all time favorite glosses.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
These glosses are amazing! The leave a minty/cooling sensation on you lips (which is my favorite part!). They do give you a little bit of a plumping effect but is nothing to intense. They do not sting your lips (at least not mine personally). Some are more pigmented than other but I don't really mind because they are glosses. If I feel like they are to sheer I put them on top of a lipstick and bam it looks beautiful! If you don't want to try a full size I recommend trying one of their holiday sets!
Mallorie V.
Mallorie V.
Snohomish, WA
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
This is really a great set. I love the range of colors and the fact that there is a color for pretty much every look in this set. From the lighter more nude colors to the more vivid fuchsia, there is something for day time wear and a little extra for night time partying. I love the way this gloss feels on my lips and the way it really plumps them up. Great value for so many awesome colors.
Marleen W.
Marleen W.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
I like this set, but I didn't quite love it. I like the fact that I can try different shades all at once, but I didn't like how quickly I needed to reapply. That being said, I still thought it was a good value and I'm glad I tried this brand. I would recommend it, just keep in mind it won't last all day.
Heather N.
Heather N.
Leechburg, PA
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
Colors are pretty in the tube, but don't show a full color on the lip. The texture is rather tacky and my spouse prefers not to kiss me with it on... the sensation of the gloss can also be overwhelming. I would imagine someone with sensitive skin would not do well with it.
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
I LOVE Buxom! This set is perfect for those new to Buxom. it such a wide variety of colors and formulas of their range. The small sizes last surprisingly long. I love the size for a small clutch or even to stick in my wallet. Buy two while they are available!!
amber t.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
I purchase every single gift set from Buxom of their lip glosses that I can get my hands on. They are one of the best glosses on the market and the minty tingle is my favorite. They go on so smooth and smell amazing. I highly suggest all their glosses.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Englewood, CO
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
The best deal price wise and you get to test a variety of shades before diving in and getting a normal sized tube. Easy to apply and take with you basically anywhere. I would recommended giving these little trial sized guys a chance!
LaShonda F.
LaShonda F.
FAIRFIELD, OH
Review for: Buxom Winner Takes All™ Lip Set
I have a buxom gift set that was a holiday exclusive and i love these lip glosses. They make your lips tingle. The formula is a little sticky, but not too much, Overall, worth the price and you can purchase at ulta or sephora
Aliso Viejo, CA
Are the colors complimentary for medium complexions?
Aliso Viejo, CA
Are the colors good for medium complexions?
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Are these long lasting ? Are they good quality ?
Ana C.
Ana C.
É durável? Demora pra sair ?
Marah R.
Marah R.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've heard a lot of Buxom products but I've never used them. Does anyone know what this could be comparable to and if it's worth the money? Thanks in advance!