MakeupLip MakeupLipstickBuxom
Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick

Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick

by Buxom

Lips look and feel irresistible with this sexy liquid lipstick from the lip plumping authority. Whipped up with lip loving butters for cushiony comfort and an extra soft matte finish that never dries out. Lips look gorgeously plumped and wildly sexy and kissable. Our unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection - without irritation.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Vegetable Oil (Olus/Huile Vegetale), Glyceryl Rosinate, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polyethylene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite,Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Flavor (Aroma), Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

How To Use

Play and slay with whipped to perfection faves like: Nudist, Moonlighter, Swinger and Devious Dolly. For full plump pairings try Nudist with PlumpLine Lip Liner in Hush Hush. For an amazing red, go for Moonlighter with PlumpLine Lip Liner in Code Red.

Is this mask proof??
Does this smear easily or transfer during a quick kiss?
Does this have any scent?
Start your review of Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick!
Product Highlights
This liquid lipstick is wonderful. It really does have a "whipped" texture and goes on the lips so smoothly. It's not drying at all and still leaves a great matte finish. Love all the colors!in reviews
Love the texture of this lipstick. It goes on smooth and creamy without drying out your lips. For me it is hard to find a matte lipstick that doesn't dry out lips but this one is great. I agree with other reviewers that it is not as long lasting. However, since it goes on so nicely it is not bad to reapply in reviews
Yessss I absolutely love buxoms products all them are so lip plumping an you can get that nice gloss shine with out it being sticky! in reviews
Love this liquid lipstick! Very lightweight and moisturizing. I bought the color Nudist and its the perfect pinky nude color. Overall, love this stuff! in reviews
I really like this formula of lipstick/gloss. It goes on smooth and the colors are great and long lasting. Its a little bit pricey, around $21, for a full size lipstick but this lipstick stays on for a solid 2 hours before having to reapply and it looks great!in reviews
Breanna M.
Salyersville, KY
Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick uploaded by Breanna M.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you like the buxom glosses you’ll definitely love this! It tingles a little but not too much. It lasted all day on my lips and personally I think it is a great price for how amazing the product is!!
Lana L.
Surprise , AZ
Great pigmentation. They have so much colors to choose from. The smell is good and is not too drying like so many other.
Colette H.
Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick uploaded by Colette H.
Review for: Moonlighter
This is a great lipstick. It's matte which I like. Stays on for a long time and the color is a nice vibrant pinky color. The applicator bends a little to contour to your lips when putting it on.
Mon P.
Review for: Centerfold
Love this product! The formula is kind of like a whipped texture and goes on so smooth. It's lightweight and has a soft matte finish, but it's not drying. I initially got this as a free gift from Ulta in a sample size, but loved it so much that I went back and purchased the full size! The shade centerfold is a brownish mauve color and the perfect nude shade for me! I also like to apply it on top of darker lipsticks to tone down shades if needed! It's not transfer proof though and I do have to reapply after eating/drinking. Also, although it claims to plump the lips I don't notice much of a plumping effect, unlike their lip polishes or creams. However, these liquid lipsticks are totally worth it because they do not dry my lips out! Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick
Efrain G.
Riverside , CA
Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick uploaded by Efrain G.
Purchased at: ULTA
The bruxum lipplumper is so good for just a little wash of color on your lips and plus you can use any color and it say its matte but it doesnt dry down all the way down that's why I like it ... thanks
Emma M.
Trumbull, CT
Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick uploaded by Emma M.
Review for: Wandress
This color is soooo pretty for fair skin tones. Perfect for the summer. You can wear it normally for a brighter lunch or add just a little bit for a nice, natural pop of color. You can also use these for cream blushes because they aren’t patchy or drying. They feel super comfortable and lightweight on the lips. I highly recommend and will try other colors for sure.
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: Swinger
I loved the colors on the testers in the display. They went on my arm really well, and I didn't mind how it dried and smeared a little when I deliberately ran my finger through it. However, when I got home I realized the formula is too thick on the lips. It doesn't dry well and stays sticky for a while. Still, all the colors I got suited me well and I was happy with that...
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted so badly to love this lipstick. I tried Devious Dolly and loved the color but sadly wasn't as impressed with the formula. It was far too liquidy and spread too much. But the worst part was that it simply did not last. After a 20 minute walk, all signs of lipstick were completely gone. I reapplied a few times before giving up. I will say, while the lipstick was on my lips it felt nice and smooth, however it just fell short for me this time. But I love Buxom and plan on finding the right formula for me!
K C.
Boston
Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick uploaded by K C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Criminal
The color is just gorgeous and application is very smooth liquid is velvety feeling. The color last forever - even after you wipe it all off of with a tissue there’s still a stain on your lips which is pretty great if you ask me.
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick uploaded by jennifer D.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Review for: Flaunter
Really pretty lightweight liquid lipstick it's kind of hard to explain how lightweight it feels but it feels amazing! It's also a plumper and even the plumping tingle is minimal. Comes in a pretty basic package and pretty basic container with a soft lip brush. The color is really pretty as well and the boyfriend was like whoa! Bright red lol 😆 gotta love him! Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Lipstick only downfall is the red that gets on my teeth isn't cute lol over all 5 stars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...