BY BUXOM

A limited-edition, six-shade eye palette with primer-infused neutrals in a range of matte, shimmering, and metallic finishes. Get the eye palette that's inspired by Buxom®'s bestselling White Russian shade. These sultry neutrals flaunt primer-infused technology to keep your eye color locked in place gliding onto lids with a powder-to-silk feel that goes on smooth. These shades range from intoxicating light pink to indulgent cocoa brown, in a range of matte, shimmering, and metallic finishes. This palette contains: - 6 x 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g White Russian on the Rocks Eyeshadow in Born Glam, 5" Stilleto, Gilt Trip, White Russian with a Twist, Precious Metal, High Society It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

Buy on Sephora*
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
From the packaging to the shadows, This was a home run for me. The pink shades play well with my hazel eyes, and I love the bling packaging. Best of all, the palette is reusable once you use each shade—just replace it with another pop in shadow bar! Love Buxom.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buxom palettes so much! The colors in this one are amazing and go so well together. What I love most about this palette is that you can change out certain pans of eyeshadow that you might use more than the other shades!
Meli J.
Laredo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first Buxom palette and I was intrigued to purchase mainly because I am obsessed with the Lip Gloss in 'White Russian'. So seeing that they made a line especially for that, I had to get my hands on it. The colors are beautiful! And they are amazing quality! These colors are right on trend and it goes perfectly paired with the lipsticks and glosses they made for the line! Very monochromatic!
Virginia R.
I really like the colors in the buxom White Russian on the rocks palette I bought mine at sephora i don't often use this palette but if I want a rosy look i go for this palette in the other hand I think it's too pricey for 6 shadows don't get me wrong the consistency is good and the colors are too this is my first time I haven't repeated it using it but yeah other than that it's good
C C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este es por ley uno de los productos fijos que debe haber en el kit de cosméticos de una mujer, y personalmente esta paleta a pesar de tener un costo un poco más alto que otras con más tonos, es una de las mejores, puesto que los colores pigmentan muy bien y por ende utilizas menos cantidad para obtener un buen maquillaje
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't own this one...yet. I have several of the other buxom eye colors and they are amazing. The primer is built in so they are creamy and last all day. I still use my urban decay eye primer with it because I just am a girl of routine. I love the light tones in this palette. I do agree it's pricey and would buy every Palette they have if more reasonable in pricing. I bought the ones I do have when I had 20% off at Sephora.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont have these exact colors but I have one of the Buxom palette where I picked all of my own shades and I LOVE IT!!! The shadows are extremely pigmented and gorgeous. Theyre creamy and easy to blend and probably one of the most under rated brands in my opinion! I definitely recommend you giving them a try!!
Brandi K.
Lolo, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stunning palette, shades are very pigmented and smooth and these pinky colors look amazing on green/hazel eyes. The best part is it's refillable, you can swap colors out or replace when you run out. I am very impressed with this product and the packaging is super cute, pink and black crystal case. If you have not tried Buxom products I highly recommend them.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a "make myself feel better" item because the colors are nice and the packaging is, of course, gorgeous. I actually really love the Buxom eye shadow formula. This isn't a bad palette. The colors are pretty and reasonably pigmented and I think this makes a good every day palette. My only issue is that the number of looks you can get with it is pretty limited, plus there is only one matte shade. So do I regret this palette? No. Do I have better? Yeah.
Preslee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brand new! I applied this to a girl who wanted a rose gold eye to match her prom dress and it was beautiful. It was very smooth and blended well. A little goes a lot way. The packaging is beautiful and I love that you can replace the pans if you would like!
Jessica V.
Lancaster, CA
How pigmented are these shades?
Lauren A.
Is this new? It looks so pretty!
Victoria W.
Twentynine Palms
I love these colors. How's the pigment?
Aracely V.
Whoooe... what is this??
Adrianna W.
Is this brand cruelty free?