Buxom Two of a Kind - Nudist Provocateur uploaded by Kelly V.

BY BUXOM

A mini lipstick duo with bold red and nude shades. Stand out or go natural with Buxom's Two of a Kind™ lip colors in Nudist and Provocateur. These creamy shades plump lips while giving them high-impact color to suit any mood. This set contains: - 2 x 0.04 oz Mini Full-Bodied Lipstick in Nudist (nude beige), Provocateur (true red) It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Kelly V.
Denver
I really enjoy the mini size of the lipsticks, great for throwing in a clutch for a night out. I love the Provocateur shade, but Nudist went on extremely patchy for me. It needed several coats to achieve full pigmentation, plus, I’m not crazy about the shade itself.
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
These have great color payoff! The nude is not a good shade for me. It makes me look dead. It could be used to later with another color, to change it up a little. The red looks really nice one me, but red isn't a color I wear daily. The set doesn't get used often, but I do like it. They wear nicely, with minimal bleeding.
Molly A.
Fort Collins, CO
Buxom makes really great lip products and these are no exception! Very creamy, nice packaging, I like the ingredients and it's easy to use. Easy to travel with. Bought at Sephora, I would buy again and recommend to friends and family. Great lippies :)
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
Love these lipsticks.super creamy & pigmented! Not to mention the smell amazing! Easy to apply & can we talk about the packaging?! BEAUTIFUL! I have these on display in my room so they double as a decor piece!
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
Decided to give these a try because what better way then by buying a mini version so I can see if I like Buxom lipstick period. Well I'm not crazy about the nude just not my color I guess. But I will say that I do enjoy the smooth moisturizing feel of the lipstick. it really stuck on there good too! I needed a makeup wipe just to get it off without irritating my lips. That's a good thing for me too because that means it'll last better throughout drinking and eating. I love the Provocateur color oh my gosh it's gorgeous.
Kenia C.
New york, NY
I got these at a great price at Sephora. I gave them a go since back then i wasn't familiar to Buxom. These little guys don't disappoint. They are very long lasting and are very smooth. They are great for a nude or a bold look. Would recommend.
Kylie M.
These little ones are a big deal! I love them both and can use them for almost any look. Provocateur is an amazing deep red. It's bold and makes your lips pop! Nudist is more simple, but not any less amazing. I love this color while I'm trying to be classy or casual. They're worth trying!
Madison Y.
I love love love buxom. They the the best lip products because I feel like they really do a good job at pumping them