7 colors available

BY BUXOM

A lip-toned perfector that defines, smooths, and covers. These creamy, long-lasting colors perfectly match your lip tone for a scandalously sexy nude look. They feature a precision lip-defining tip and can be worn alone or under gloss or color to cover minor imperfections and bring out your most luscious lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

• Community Poll: do people wear this nude or do you use it as a sort...1 Answers
  • I have been seeing this product lately and I really want to try it....2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the money? I swatched it on my hand in sephor...1 Answers
Janice B.
Janice B.
I've recently discovered Boxum lippies! The formula is amazing and the colors are gorgeous!! I've grown so attached to these lippies I keep recommending them to all my friends. It's a long lasting formula that does perfect on anyone's lips.
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: Bare
I really like this color! It also smells great! However it is pretty drying. It does transfer. After a while you get a little clumping on the lips. It is very easy to use. Goes on super creamy and comfortable.
Lorna C.
Lorna C.
I use this product every day, it works wonderful underneath gloss or lipstick but it also looks amazing on its own. It gives a beautiful full appearance to my lips. One of my most worthwhile purchases!
Zoey S.
Zoey S.
Warrior, AL
I love the color, the only issue I have is that it is way to drying on the lips.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Bare
One of my all time favorite nude lipsticks. It adds the right amount of color to your lips. And although it can be too drying at times, but it never accentuates my fine lines, if you layer it with a gloss(my personal favorite, urban decay kinky) and you don't feel it at all. I also love it to wear under a lipstick since my lips are very pigmented and that can change the color of the lipstick.
Nina C.
Nina C.
Ok these lip foundation sticks are the bomb! I not only use them with all my Buxom lip products but I also use them with other lipsticks as a primer; I've noticed that it makes my lipstick last longer and stay better. Not to mention they come in many shades and smell super good!
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
Review for: Undressed
One of my favorite lipsticks! It is so creamy and light feeling. It is very matte and and a very nice nude color. The pigmentation is amazing. The scent is ok it's a little strong when first applied but it dispersed through out the day
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
I enjoy using this product. I apply a moisturizing lip balm first, this product will dry out my lips a little bit if I don't. I love the color and love how it is as long as my lips were moisturizer prior.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Conway, AR
Review for: Nude
This is my favorite! There is such a difference in my lips when I use this vs when I don't! The product lasts much longer than I thought, and I'm hooked. Thinking about trying out some different colors too.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
Review for: Bare
Such a good your-lips-but-better product. It's only getting 4 stars though because the dryness of this lip color is sort of too much at times, but with some balm it's nice although that cuts down on the wear time. I have the shade Au Natural and it's a very Kylie Jenner lip color. Love it!
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
I have been seeing this product lately and I really want to try it. It costs about $19 from Sephora but before I make that investment I need to know does it dry your lips out ?
Dana B.
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
Community Poll: do people wear this nude or do you use it as a sort of lip primer? I swatched these colors at Sephora the other day and I'm curious how most people use this product.
Amber  T.
Amber T.
Somerville , TN
Is this product worth the money? I swatched it on my hand in sephora and fell in love with color.