Buxom The Headliners Collection uploaded by Kirsta W.Buxom The Headliners Collection uploaded by Denice M.

BY BUXOM

A collection of five Buxom® bestsellers with complementary shades for eyes and lips. Pair smoky eyes with voluptuous neutral pink lips for a seductive, sultry look. The Headliners collection, featuring five Buxom bestsellers for eyes and lips, will place you center stage all day and night. Wear the full look for maximum impact or each product individually for its own dramatic effect.This set contains:- 0.22 oz Amplified Lash Mascara in Loud Black- 0.03 oz Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Sydney- 0.01 oz Insider Eyeliner in Onyx- 0.15 oz Buxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish in Dani- 0.12 oz Stay-There™ Eyeshadow in Pug It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buxom The Headliners Collection
  • "I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses in general because I hate the sticky feeling but these are AMAZING!!" in 8 reviews
Karen B.
Karen B.
Morley, MI
Ummmm yes please! This is what my dreams are made of! High end make up that is perfectly packaged, cause who doesn't love the outside just as much as the inside!? I need more of this in my life lol! One of the best brands that I have ever used! Highly recommend this masterpiece of a collection!
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love buxon, i have the lipstick its great, this is a good collection... i love buxon, i have the lipstick its great, this is a good collection... i love buxon, i have the lipstick its great, this is a good collection...
Gaby G.
Gaby G.
I've tried this and it's not that bad I bought ones but it didn't impress me much that why I didn't used it much or bought another one...it feels pretty good when you put it on it's not sticky at all 🤗
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easily one of my favorite brands. The lip gloss is so good and smells like peppermint. The eyeliner stays on good. And the mascara is kinda clumpy. But I build it up alot. Good for the price
rosary r.
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
Beautiful dolce gabbana set!!! I recommend it to give to your mother, frien or girlfriend!
What woman would not like a gift like that?
With that smell so rich that perfume has.. love it!!!
Dale R.
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
I love this whole set, this set is all you need to look your best, weather you're just running to the store or a night on the town you will always look your best
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Buxom is a great brand. I've heard a lot of good reviews about their products. The lip glosses smell like cupcakes will a lot of shine and I like that.
Kyle Tori B.
Kyle Tori B.
Cadillac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this yet but I feel like I would enjoy it. Make up is my life and I love trying out all kinds because I diss it.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Peoria, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such an amazing set 😍 everyone should try it at least once. I was so excited when I finally bought it.
Mina H.
Mina H.
Buxom Mascara is amazing! Lovee gives me long and full eyelashes.The brush is rubbery which I like.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the consistency of the lip gloss?
Regina L.
Regina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this in the us ? I love buxom lip products
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good brand? Never heard of it.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Schwenksville, PA
Do any of these contain lip plumping ingredients?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard great things on this product . What is everyone's favorite item and is it worth the money