Buxom The Headliners Collection uploaded by Kirsta W.Buxom The Headliners Collection uploaded by Denice M.

BY BUXOM

A collection of five Buxom® bestsellers with complementary shades for eyes and lips. Pair smoky eyes with voluptuous neutral pink lips for a seductive, sultry look. The Headliners collection, featuring five Buxom bestsellers for eyes and lips, will place you center stage all day and night. Wear the full look for maximum impact or each product individually for its own dramatic effect.This set contains:- 0.22 oz Amplified Lash Mascara in Loud Black- 0.03 oz Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Stick in Sydney- 0.01 oz Insider Eyeliner in Onyx- 0.15 oz Buxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish in Dani- 0.12 oz Stay-There™ Eyeshadow in Pug It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buxom The Headliners Collection
  • "I'm not a huge fan of lip glosses in general because I hate the sticky feeling but these are AMAZING!!" in 8 reviews
Kirsta W.
Nampa, ID
I love buxom products! I actually used their lipstick for my wedding. It's an it pricy but it helped make my lips look fuller and it was a beautiful matt shade without over drying my lips and it stayed on during my entire wedding! Great products, you get what you pay for!
Chelsea G.
Pembroke, NH
Didn't love this. It was my first experience with the brand, which is unfortunate because I'd been wanting to try it for awhile. I think what rubbed me wrong was their lip products. The pigmentation could be better, as could the stay power. I gave it three stars because they other products are pretty great, careful with the lips though!
Cerina S.
Stockton
I love buxom their mascaras are one of the best. They give great volume and length and they're my favorite. The lip gloss is nice but I personally like matte lipsticks more but the color was very nice and the liners glide on smoothly and lasted all day. I recommend this to everyone
Stephanie H.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Buxom has some of the best lipgloss I've ever tried. I really love the feeling it leaves on my lips and the smell isn't too overpowering like some lipgloss / lipstick nowadays. Their mascara is also amazing and makes your lashes look so full and wonderful.
Gaby G.
I've tried this and it's not that bad I bought ones but it didn't impress me much that why I didn't used it much or bought another one...it feels pretty good when you put it on it's not sticky at all 🤗
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
Really like the Boxum line, especially the whipped lippie it lasts all day and is not flakey.
I was also recommended the mascara due to the wand but I wasnt really impressed and i returned.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this collection - totally recommend it! Buxom makes some of the best glosses on the market. If you haven't tried the brand, this collection will give you a great sense of their formulas and wearability.
Lucy M.
Del Valle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely worth the price. I use them all of the time. They are such a great quality. I would definitely repurchase anything from Buxom again. It is on the more expensive side though. But I promise it's worth it.
Geneane M.
Winter Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product and thought it was a very nice use. When I first got the product I really thought nothing of it but it actually ended us being a very good product for an everyday use. I am absolutely happy with the results I got.
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
I love this whole set, this set is all you need to look your best, weather you're just running to the store or a night on the town you will always look your best
Jen S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the consistency of the lip gloss?
Regina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can i find this in the us ? I love buxom lip products
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard great things on this product . What is everyone's favorite item and is it worth the money
Ashley S.
Schwenksville, PA
Do any of these contain lip plumping ingredients?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good brand? Never heard of it.