BY BUXOM

A long-lasting eye primer fully committed to crease-free lids. This eye primer pencil acts as the perfect companion to your favorite eye products. Infused with vitamin E, Stick Around™ Eye Primer is fully committed to give you vivid color that lasts. The silky, sheer pencil glides on easily to provide translucent coverage and dries almost instantly, creating a smooth surface for your eye shadow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• In search of a good eye primer and was curious to know ho...3 Answers
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Awesome primer stick that just melts product over your eyes . Blendable and provides a great base to place any eyeshadow over . You still get great pigmentation over this base . I’d probably buy again .
Molly W.
Emerson, NJ
This primer really works well . My powder shadow stays on all day.

The only negative is that it is a little dry. I wish the formula was creamier so it could be spread on the lid more easily.

Angelica R.
Iselin, NJ
This waterproof eye primer pencil is easy to use. It glides on smoothly, very silky texture and not patchy at all. It is perfect for this fall season.  I recommend it for everyone. Its price is reasonable dependimng on where it you purchase it, the price ranges from 30-38.00.
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love this product, stays on long and has anice pigment. I have a few different shades of this and I use them all the time I would definitely recommend toa friend
Ashley R.
Oconomowoc, WI
I love this primer. It seriously is the best eye primer that I have found. Nothing gets in the crease and helps my eye shadow keep its pigmentation all day.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I love buxom Cosmeticstheir lip colors are to die for their super rich they last a long time on your lips they're not too cheap and not too pricey
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I adore buxom and this primer is top notch. I love that I do not have to use my finger for application!
Ana C.
Garden Grove , CA
I feel like this a good primer but it could be a bit more creamy. Other than that it's perfect .
Danean C.
Buxom is an amazing company! Absolutely love this product ...goes on very smooth and soft!
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
In search of a good eye primer and was curious to know how this one worked?