Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow
Buxom Stay-There Eye Shadow
By Buxom
Sommer P.
Rio Rancho, NM

I have never heard of this eyeshadow before? Is it new and is it pigmented? Also do they only come in shimmer shades or mattes as well? I'm always looking for something similar to my MAC paint pots.

Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
I have this in gold and pearl color. I don't find them to be highly pigmented but it's decent. I feel like I have to apply a good amount several times and I have only seen it on shimmer.