Buxom Stay There Eye Shadow Brush uploaded by Yolanda v.

BY BUXOM

The perfect tool for mastering expert tricks with Stay There Eyeshadow. Specially designed to tame Stay-There Eyeshadow, this brush expertly applies vibrant, waterproof color that's sure to please. The tapered brush head gives you the most well-behaved, precise application and the wider brush base lets you apply buildable layers of vivid color, so you get the exact intensity you're after. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• I've never seen this before! Looks great for applying eyeshadow o...1 Answers
Maricella H.
Maricella H.
Findlay, OH
I bought this brush very cheap at TjMaxx and I liked buxom products but had never used their brushes. I've used it a few times so far and I absolutely love it. It's shaped great, it's a good quality and small enough to take anywhere easily with you. It also comes in its own little case which is nice as well. Definitely would recommend!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is soft, and I picked it up for fairly cheap at a department store but it's just another eye brush. It's good for packing on color on the lid, but I wouldn't pay more than the $3 I bought it for.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this cute little brush up on a whim. I like it-the fibers are soft. Its a great addition to the set i keep in the car-wich I use for touching up.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is definitely well made. Doesnt feel like cheap quality!  It's definitely a brush on the higher end of price range but that goes a long with buying high end makeup brands. It is a great brush!
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Such a soft and luxurious feeling eyeshadow brush! Picked this up at Marshalls today and it's great! Need to head back and grab a few more!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Me parece que un pincel muy bueno y genial, para utilizar todos los días, ya que es muy practica y suave, su forma es perfecta, para hacer un gran maquillaje, esta forma me gusta mucho y mas que incluye un estuche para guardarla y tenerla en muy buen estado, me gusta el color plateado que tiene en todo el mango
taniussha v.
taniussha v.
Good eh used something similar to this but I would like to try it to see his strength that is not so hard or anything good I think it would be fine to apply a nice makeup
Krista C.
Krista C.
St. John's
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never seen this before! Looks great for applying eyeshadow on the lid. Feedback?