BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Review for: Tan-Talize Me (warm)
I love this band and the foundation! I did a FB live on this foundation and I love its radiant and flawless finish. It’s medium coverage but can be build to full coverage . This is a yes for me and 5 stars.
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
Review for: Fair Game (neutral)
This is a great light coverage foundation but I wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin bc afterwards I usually put my powder over it bc it can cause my face to be shiny and get a little oily. Overall this is a great lightweight foundation though.
Tania C.
I love this weightless foundation. It blends well with my skin and it applies on smoothly. It's definitely long lasting I have oily skin and I don't have to set it with anything. It has good pigmentation, it's easy to apply and very blendable it has light to medium coverage and it's currently my new obsession !
Viviana P.
I picked up Buxom's Weightless Foundation in Sweet As Honey and have found it to be really good quality in terms of coverage and how well it stays on. This particular color is great if you're looking for a golden tan hue and I definitely recommend the brand if you're looking for something different than your average drug store brand.
juju p.
this foundation is really weightless! This is the shade: In the Buff. this foundation in my opinion is good for oily skin or combination skin. although it isn't bad for dry skin I find that it clings to dry patches in skin and makes it more visible. this has long lasting wear and makes blending easy.
tiffany j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite foundation ever. Im in the shade "Sweet as honey" but when i get a tan i change to the shade "Tan-talize me" it's a lightweight foundation with medium coverage but it's really buildable. People always compliment me when i use this foundation people say my skin glows which i love ❤
Ashley L.
Pahrump, NV
This is my favorite foundation ever!! It's so light weight and looks and feels like I'm not wearing any! Very long lasting I usually don't use primer before putting it on. I definitely would recommend it and have to my friends!
Jamie S.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige (neutral)
I love this foundation! It's a perfect match for me, and it gives me such a natural finish without being too oily or dewy. I have oily skin, so I thought I was doomed to use nothing but matte foundations for the rest of my days. I'm so glad I gave this one a try. Most importantly, it has never caused my face to break out. I love it so much!
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Caramel Kisses (warm)

I like to try different foundations because my skin seems to get used to the same foundation and then doesn't respond the way I like it to. Since I am very dry, I need something that feels good, too. I purchased this at Sephora and Amanda R., the consultant, matched my color.
She also added that the coverage would only be medium. So I have been experiementing with this product. Fortunately, I do not need a tremendous amount of cover but enough to feel finished off. The foundation feels very light and hydrating on my face. It seems to last long enough, as well. Sometimes I will set it with Chanel or Korres
Nene D.
Review for: Caramel Kisses (warm)
Wonderful for people that really not into make or wants light to medium coverage.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?