BY BUXOM

A foundation so weightless, it is like wearing nothing at all. This skin-pampering formula is clinically shown to increase hydration, brighten and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts along with a light-to-medium coverage and an innovative, water encapsulation technology enable a refreshing, soft-to-the-touch finish. It is the best of a BB cream and foundation in one sexy package.

Octinoxate 7.4%, Titanium dioxide 6.1%. Inactive: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propanediol, Cyclomethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Aluminum Distearate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysilicone-2, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Algae Extract, Talc, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

How to use

Apply a pearl-sized amount with fingers or a brush for a moisturized, smooth, glowing complexion so irresistibly seductive, you cannot help but show it off.

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, w...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few v...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Trinity B.
Evansville
Review for: Tickle The Ivory more...
This is the most recent foundation I have bought and it's by far my favorite. Even though it's light to medium coverage, it is buildable and covers my face extremely well. It's one of the only foundations I have found that actually matches my skin tone, which is somewhere between neutral and cool. It has a dewy, glowy finish that is just beautiful! It lasts all day without fading or breaking up. And its very natural looking.

I HIGHLY recommend this if you have normal to dry skin. It's best applied with a brush and then i dab my face with a damp sponge to even it all out. Can be worn with or without powder!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Meet Me Latte more...
I LOVE the shade Meet Me Latte! I bought this foundation online for $23 and used it every day for 77 days (yes I counted) -that’s amazing! My skin was flawless while using this because it doesn’t clog pores or cause grease! Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation SPF 30 - You're a Natural - Warm Yellow for Medium Skin Tones, (BNIB) #buxumcosmetics #givemeavoxbox #ilovebuxumcosmetics
Palmira B.
Review for: Dim The Light more...
I really like this Foundation this is one of my favorite Brands and the collab is something that I really like. Anyway pick you up it's very well priced I love the feel of it it's very smooth it's more like a BB cream I think it's not all that full coverage but it's more for a daily basis wear I did notice that it does Kris a bit but I think with some good setting powder it would get rid of that it's really buildable and I really like that it already comes with SPF 30 which you know that's a plus that's why I gave it a 4 because I usually like foundations with High coverage and this is like to medium coverage because it's buildable
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Tan-Talize Me more...
I love this band and the foundation! I did a FB live on this foundation and I love its radiant and flawless finish. It’s medium coverage but can be build to full coverage . This is a yes for me and 5 stars.
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
Review for: Fair Game more...
This is a great light coverage foundation but I wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin bc afterwards I usually put my powder over it bc it can cause my face to be shiny and get a little oily. Overall this is a great lightweight foundation though.
Tania C.
I love this weightless foundation. It blends well with my skin and it applies on smoothly. It's definitely long lasting I have oily skin and I don't have to set it with anything. It has good pigmentation, it's easy to apply and very blendable it has light to medium coverage and it's currently my new obsession !
Viviana P.
I picked up Buxom's Weightless Foundation in Sweet As Honey and have found it to be really good quality in terms of coverage and how well it stays on. This particular color is great if you're looking for a golden tan hue and I definitely recommend the brand if you're looking for something different than your average drug store brand.
juju p.
this foundation is really weightless! This is the shade: In the Buff. this foundation in my opinion is good for oily skin or combination skin. although it isn't bad for dry skin I find that it clings to dry patches in skin and makes it more visible. this has long lasting wear and makes blending easy.
tiffany j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite foundation ever. Im in the shade "Sweet as honey" but when i get a tan i change to the shade "Tan-talize me" it's a lightweight foundation with medium coverage but it's really buildable. People always compliment me when i use this foundation people say my skin glows which i love ❤
Ashley L.
Pahrump, NV
This is my favorite foundation ever!! It's so light weight and looks and feels like I'm not wearing any! Very long lasting I usually don't use primer before putting it on. I definitely would recommend it and have to my friends!
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hills, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?