BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sana M.
Pompton lakes, NJ
Review for: Sweet As Honey (cool)
This is my favorite foundation ever!! It’s so dewy and perfect for dry skin, and even sensitive. It lasts all day long and doesn’t make you look shiny, it also justs glides on, I would definitely buy it again!!
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
I have very pale skin and have always struggled with foundation! This is perfect! It’s lightweight and they have a color for everyone! It lasts all day as well so that’s a plus! I will definitely be purchasing again!
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Review for: Tan-Talize Me (warm)
I love this band and the foundation! I did a FB live on this foundation and I love its radiant and flawless finish. It’s medium coverage but can be build to full coverage . This is a yes for me and 5 stars.
Maggie Z.
York
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
For the most part, I liked this foundation. It really is weightless, it doesn't cake on and it makes me feel like I'm wearing hardly any makeup. The coverage it offers lasts through the day, and I haven't noticed any abnormal irritations while using it. My only issue is that it may be too "weightless", I feel like it doesn't give enough coverage. This is not a foundation to use if you're planning on covering acne of any kind. It also has a bit of an oily texture, and I feel as though it made my nose look more oily than a more matte kind of foundation would. For someone with very clean, not oily skin, this product would work better.
Savannah O.
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
I do not like heavy foundations. I like this because it isn't heavy and it makes my skin look nice. I am very pale and have a hard time finding the perfect foundation shade. The lady at Ulta suggested this foundation to me. The only complaint is the directions say peal sized amount...you need a little more than that. It is also a wee-bit pricey.
Emilia M.
New York
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
As someone who is super pale and has dry skin, I have tried so many foundations with no avail. The only foundation I have ever found that matches my skin tone besides for the Buxom Show Some Skin foundation is by Nars -- but it definitely looks foundation-y and starts breaking apart after only 3 hours. This foundation, on the other hand, has a light, natural coverage and finish that looks like real skin, and though it does fade through out the day it is a very gradual fade that doesn't look like a mask of foundation breaking apart. With one layer, this product evens out skin tone without completely covering things such as freckles -- and I don't even have "good" skin! (moderate acne, scarring, and texture issues). I usually go for a very healthy and glowy look for my skin, which this product achieves, however it can be built up to a lighter medium finish.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
I love the way this product feels on my skin, i even feel that it's helped the appearance of my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It's light to medium coverage but it really evens out my skin tone and feels weightless like it claim to be. I like that it has sunscreen in it and it blends well with my favorite concealers like tarts shape tape or urban decays naked skin.
Amber T.
Carolina Bch, NC
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
This foundation reminds me more of a bb cream than a foundation. It is super light but not much coverage
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
The absolute best foundation for dry skin! This shade is also a perfect match for me (~NC10). It's light to medium coverage, so keep that in mind, and it lasts pretty well on the skin throughout the day. It has a dewy finish but can easily be mattified with powder. It's a bit on the warm side but I've seen some cool-toned bloggers rave about it, too! Highly recommend
Lindsey D.
Hillsboro , MO
Review for: Fair Game (neutral)
This is a great light coverage foundation but I wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin bc afterwards I usually put my powder over it bc it can cause my face to be shiny and get a little oily. Overall this is a great lightweight foundation though.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?