BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
Very fair foundation that does have a natural look. However, it broke me out after 2 or 3 days of use. So I had to return it.
Olivia B.
Not a fan of this at all - the color is bizarre and the texture isn't pleasant. I went with the palest shade and it was too yellow for me and did not apply well with a beauty blender or big foundation brush. I returned it :/
Molly P.
Thompson, ND
Not a fan. Felt very oily and greasy on my skin, never really settled in. It more sat on top of the skin and floated around.
Bobbi Jo L.
Review for: Fair Game (neutral)
This is not a good concealer if you have oily skin. The color was nice but the foundation just seemed to sit on top of my skin and create an instant greasy mess. Definitely for dry skin girls only.
Brinley A.
Salem, OR
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
Where to start with this.. well first off, it's not the worst foundation. I do like that it really just evens out your skin tone without making it look like you're wearing a lot. But what I don't like about it is that it doesn't feel weightless, it feels kind of thick and heavy and greasy which isn't good for my combo skin. I just have to make sure to set with powder really well because of that. So all in all, not terrible, just definitely not my favorite.
Mary S.
Very light coverage and doesn't sit very nicely on the skin. Tends to move around alot. Also a but drying which seemed odd to me. Probably would work better with someone who has nearly perfect skin to begin with.
Chelsea B.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is my favorite foundation. I hate having makeup on my face and the cakey look but this makes my face look natural and flawless. You can pack extra foundation on areas that need extra coverage without looking cakey. I would reccomend this to anyone that wants a light foundation.
Abigail M.
I wasn't impressed with the coverage or consistency of the product. It is very runny and sticky feeling and doesn't last very long at all. I actually saw some at tj maxx today and that reminded me that I never use mine and I see why it was at tj maxx 😏
Tiffany R.
This foundation didn't meet the hype for me. I was excited to try but was pretty disappointed that the formula held on to my dry patches and also managed to emphasize my oily zone by the end of the day even with setting that area. The only thing I did like is that it is lightweight and has sunscreen!
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
This has light-medium coverage and is pretty longwearing. It looked really nice on my skin! My only complaint is that it's super drying at first, but my skin felt super oily by the end of the day....so weird!
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?