BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sana M.
Pompton lakes, NJ
Review for: Sweet As Honey (cool)
This is my favorite foundation ever!! It’s so dewy and perfect for dry skin, and even sensitive. It lasts all day long and doesn’t make you look shiny, it also justs glides on, I would definitely buy it again!!
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
I have very pale skin and have always struggled with foundation! This is perfect! It’s lightweight and they have a color for everyone! It lasts all day as well so that’s a plus! I will definitely be purchasing again!
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Review for: Tan-Talize Me (warm)
I love this band and the foundation! I did a FB live on this foundation and I love its radiant and flawless finish. It’s medium coverage but can be build to full coverage . This is a yes for me and 5 stars.
Emilia M.
New York
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
As someone who is super pale and has dry skin, I have tried so many foundations with no avail. The only foundation I have ever found that matches my skin tone besides for the Buxom Show Some Skin foundation is by Nars -- but it definitely looks foundation-y and starts breaking apart after only 3 hours. This foundation, on the other hand, has a light, natural coverage and finish that looks like real skin, and though it does fade through out the day it is a very gradual fade that doesn't look like a mask of foundation breaking apart. With one layer, this product evens out skin tone without completely covering things such as freckles -- and I don't even have "good" skin! (moderate acne, scarring, and texture issues). I usually go for a very healthy and glowy look for my skin, which this product achieves, however it can be built up to a lighter medium finish.
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
I love the way this product feels on my skin, i even feel that it's helped the appearance of my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It's light to medium coverage but it really evens out my skin tone and feels weightless like it claim to be. I like that it has sunscreen in it and it blends well with my favorite concealers like tarts shape tape or urban decays naked skin.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
The absolute best foundation for dry skin! This shade is also a perfect match for me (~NC10). It's light to medium coverage, so keep that in mind, and it lasts pretty well on the skin throughout the day. It has a dewy finish but can easily be mattified with powder. It's a bit on the warm side but I've seen some cool-toned bloggers rave about it, too! Highly recommend
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I love this as a light tinted moisturizer! Using something spf 15 or higher is a must for me every day. It layers well and lasts through long events.
Alex H.
I love this foundation! I didn't want a full coverage makeup because I don't have major problems with my skin, just a little redness. I love this foundation because it gives your skin a nice glow and radiance but doesn't look cakey. You literally can't event tell I'm wearing makeup. It just looks like I have amazing radiant skin. It is so lightweight, I can't even feel it. It's also great if your skin gets a little dry because it's super hydrating. I also love that is doesn't crack around lines like a lot of foundations I've tried. Another great thing about it is that it's build able in the places you need a little more coverage. One last thing that I love about it is that it comes in very light shade! I've tried the lightest shade of so many foundations and it's always to dark, but this one works on very light skin. I love it so much!!
Ashley M.
I have purchased this product twice now! Only down side is they don't have a lot of skin tones to choose from but it blends with other foundations nicely. Light to medium coverage but is buildable to become a full coverage foundation. Lasts me all day, and doesnt leave my face looking cakey.
Tania C.
I love this weightless foundation. It blends well with my skin and it applies on smoothly. It's definitely long lasting I have oily skin and I don't have to set it with anything. It has good pigmentation, it's easy to apply and very blendable it has light to medium coverage and it's currently my new obsession !
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?