BY BUXOM

A foundation so weightless, it is like wearing nothing at all. This skin-pampering formula is clinically shown to increase hydration, brighten and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts along with a light-to-medium coverage and an innovative, water encapsulation technology enable a refreshing, soft-to-the-touch finish. It is the best of a BB cream and foundation in one sexy package.

Octinoxate 7.4%, Titanium dioxide 6.1%. Inactive: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propanediol, Cyclomethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Aluminum Distearate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysilicone-2, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Algae Extract, Talc, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

How to use

Apply a pearl-sized amount with fingers or a brush for a moisturized, smooth, glowing complexion so irresistibly seductive, you cannot help but show it off.

• Has any tried this foundation - Buxom Show Some Skin Weig...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, w...1 Answers
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Fair Game more...
Comfortable, hydrating but not too overwhelming, lasts well when primed and set, good coverage for a bb cream, doesn't settle or oxidize
Trinity B.
Evansville
Review for: Tickle The Ivory more...
This is the most recent foundation I have bought and it's by far my favorite. Even though it's light to medium coverage, it is buildable and covers my face extremely well. It's one of the only foundations I have found that actually matches my skin tone, which is somewhere between neutral and cool. It has a dewy, glowy finish that is just beautiful! It lasts all day without fading or breaking up. And its very natural looking.

I HIGHLY recommend this if you have normal to dry skin. It's best applied with a brush and then i dab my face with a damp sponge to even it all out. Can be worn with or without powder!
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige more...
One of my top TWO right now! It’s so lightweight and my skin is good so it covers what I need it to. Super skin like, lovely finish, long lasting! What more could I ask for?! I do have combination skin and I only powder heavily in my T-Zone, doesn’t cake on if I reapply after either ! I’m surprised tbh
I’m an NC35 in Mac and this shade matches pretty well
Tania C.
I love this weightless foundation. It blends well with my skin and it applies on smoothly. It's definitely long lasting I have oily skin and I don't have to set it with anything. It has good pigmentation, it's easy to apply and very blendable it has light to medium coverage and it's currently my new obsession !
Tess H.
I bought this on a whim because the color selection. IM SO HAPPY I DID! I usually wear mufe hd foundation or studio fix from MAC, but I was looking for something lighter to wear throughout the week.. THIS IS IT! It's so creamy and goes on flawlessly, also in photos it looks fantastic. I highly recommend!
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
This is one of my very favorite lightweight foundations! I recommend it to everyone for everyday wear because it looks like your skin but better. Without a primer it doesn't last all day, but I prefer that because it doesn't look cakey!
Valeria C.
This is my go to foundation. I'm obsessed with it, I'm on my second bottle right now and I'm pretty sure ill get amother one after this one
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Been wanting to try this forever and finally got to! Love the formula and how smoothly it goes on :) will definitely be repurchasing
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: In The Buff more...
I love the way this product feels on my skin, i even feel that it's helped the appearance of my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It's light to medium coverage but it really evens out my skin tone and feels weightless like it claim to be. I like that it has sunscreen in it and it blends well with my favorite concealers like tarts shape tape or urban decays naked skin.
Viviana P.
I picked up Buxom's Weightless Foundation in Sweet As Honey and have found it to be really good quality in terms of coverage and how well it stays on. This particular color is great if you're looking for a golden tan hue and I definitely recommend the brand if you're looking for something different than your average drug store brand.
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hills, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?