BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anna M.
This is definitely a solid lightweight foundation. I love the medium, buildable coverage, and it feels good on the skin. There are a good offering of colors, and there are great brightening and hydrating ingredients, as well as SPF 30. This is a great option for summer!
Ashley M.
I have purchased this product twice now! Only down side is they don't have a lot of skin tones to choose from but it blends with other foundations nicely. Light to medium coverage but is buildable to become a full coverage foundation. Lasts me all day, and doesnt leave my face looking cakey.
Tess H.
I bought this on a whim because the color selection. IM SO HAPPY I DID! I usually wear mufe hd foundation or studio fix from MAC, but I was looking for something lighter to wear throughout the week.. THIS IS IT! It's so creamy and goes on flawlessly, also in photos it looks fantastic. I highly recommend!
Olivia B.
Not a fan of this at all - the color is bizarre and the texture isn't pleasant. I went with the palest shade and it was too yellow for me and did not apply well with a beauty blender or big foundation brush. I returned it :/
Mary S.
Very light coverage and doesn't sit very nicely on the skin. Tends to move around alot. Also a but drying which seemed odd to me. Probably would work better with someone who has nearly perfect skin to begin with.
Cat M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this foundation. It truly is weightless. Not great coverage with one layer but it is buildable. It becomes dewy on me throughout the day which I kind of dig. It gives me a natural glow look.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Caramel Kisses (warm)

I like to try different foundations because my skin seems to get used to the same foundation and then doesn't respond the way I like it to. Since I am very dry, I need something that feels good, too. I purchased this at Sephora and Amanda R., the consultant, matched my color.
She also added that the coverage would only be medium. So I have been experiementing with this product. Fortunately, I do not need a tremendous amount of cover but enough to feel finished off. The foundation feels very light and hydrating on my face. It seems to last long enough, as well. Sometimes I will set it with Chanel or Korres
McKinley P.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige (neutral)
This foundation is so easy to apply. I love the texture of it and also how weightless it is. This foundation goes great wearing alone or for a more full coverage applied with other products. Buxom makes great products and this is just another one of them!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I love this as a light tinted moisturizer! Using something spf 15 or higher is a must for me every day. It layers well and lasts through long events.
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
Very fair foundation that does have a natural look. However, it broke me out after 2 or 3 days of use. So I had to return it.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?