BY BUXOM

A foundation so weightless, it is like wearing nothing at all. This skin-pampering formula is clinically shown to increase hydration, brighten and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts along with a light-to-medium coverage and an innovative, water encapsulation technology enable a refreshing, soft-to-the-touch finish. It is the best of a BB cream and foundation in one sexy package.

Octinoxate 7.4%, Titanium dioxide 6.1%. Inactive: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propanediol, Cyclomethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Aluminum Distearate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysilicone-2, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Algae Extract, Talc, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

How to use

Apply a pearl-sized amount with fingers or a brush for a moisturized, smooth, glowing complexion so irresistibly seductive, you cannot help but show it off.

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover ...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, w...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few v...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
tiffany j.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite foundation ever. Im in the shade "Sweet as honey" but when i get a tan i change to the shade "Tan-talize me" it's a lightweight foundation with medium coverage but it's really buildable. People always compliment me when i use this foundation people say my skin glows which i love ❤
Liz S.
Katy, TX
It was my first time trying any Buxom product and well let me say I'm not disappointed! This foundation feels like I'm not wearing anything at all on my face yet it looks awesome!! I would recommend this product to anyone wanting something lightweight and not cakey looking. It's price is along the same as Tarte or Urban Decay. Give this product a try! You will love it!!
This was the first Foundation I have ever bought for me more high-end brand. It is very lightweight and does not offer much coverage. I don't find myself reaching for this much because I do have acne if I did not have asked me I would see myself using this a lot more often and I feel like it's a great foundation for the summer because of its SPF. It does offer enough coverage though to make a difference and I can't even tell it's on. Overall I would recommend this if you're looking for a look that will smooth out your face but not cover everything
Jamie S.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige more...
I love this foundation! It's a perfect match for me, and it gives me such a natural finish without being too oily or dewy. I have oily skin, so I thought I was doomed to use nothing but matte foundations for the rest of my days. I'm so glad I gave this one a try. Most importantly, it has never caused my face to break out. I love it so much!
Tiffany R.
This foundation didn't meet the hype for me. I was excited to try but was pretty disappointed that the formula held on to my dry patches and also managed to emphasize my oily zone by the end of the day even with setting that area. The only thing I did like is that it is lightweight and has sunscreen!
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
I originally bought this because it's a weightless Foundation that has SPF in it however foundations with SPF can be very sticky so this is slightly sticky even when it is set using a setting powder. I do like it though because it is a pretty sheer coverage so it doesn't make me look cakey
Tania C.
I love this weightless foundation. It blends well with my skin and it applies on smoothly. It's definitely long lasting I have oily skin and I don't have to set it with anything. It has good pigmentation, it's easy to apply and very blendable it has light to medium coverage and it's currently my new obsession !
Meredith C.
Review for: In The Buff more...
Really love the natural and lightweight look/feel if this product. It is a little pricey but is great for the summer since it is super lightweight and contains SPF. Would recommend this foundation for someone looking for a light coverage foundation with SPF for the summer!
McKinley P.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige more...
This foundation is so easy to apply. I love the texture of it and also how weightless it is. This foundation goes great wearing alone or for a more full coverage applied with other products. Buxom makes great products and this is just another one of them!
Jennifer N.
This is a great light weight foundation that is buildable. It feels like a bb cream but has great coverage and is light on the skin. I love the simple packaging and the color range that the brand offers. It lasts all day and looks so natural on the skin.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?