BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tiffany R.
This foundation didn't meet the hype for me. I was excited to try but was pretty disappointed that the formula held on to my dry patches and also managed to emphasize my oily zone by the end of the day even with setting that area. The only thing I did like is that it is lightweight and has sunscreen!
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
I originally bought this because it's a weightless Foundation that has SPF in it however foundations with SPF can be very sticky so this is slightly sticky even when it is set using a setting powder. I do like it though because it is a pretty sheer coverage so it doesn't make me look cakey
Meredith C.
Review for: In The Buff (cool) more...
Really love the natural and lightweight look/feel if this product. It is a little pricey but is great for the summer since it is super lightweight and contains SPF. Would recommend this foundation for someone looking for a light coverage foundation with SPF for the summer!
Jennifer N.
This is a great light weight foundation that is buildable. It feels like a bb cream but has great coverage and is light on the skin. I love the simple packaging and the color range that the brand offers. It lasts all day and looks so natural on the skin.
McKinley P.
Eugene, OR
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige (neutral) more...
This foundation is so easy to apply. I love the texture of it and also how weightless it is. This foundation goes great wearing alone or for a more full coverage applied with other products. Buxom makes great products and this is just another one of them!
Ashley L.
Pahrump, NV
This is my favorite foundation ever!! It's so light weight and looks and feels like I'm not wearing any! Very long lasting I usually don't use primer before putting it on. I definitely would recommend it and have to my friends!
Hannah B.
Winchester, KY
THIS IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION! This is a light coverage and will not conceal any acne or redness! This foundation is amazing for your good skin days. It's sheer to where it doesn't look cakey and it looks like a better version of your regular skin!
Joell S.
Chiloquin, OR
Recently purchased this product. I am impressed. It's light weight. Gave me medium coverage and I was able to build it up. I wore it for a good 8 hours and it stayed put. I felt that my skin was hydrated. And my nose didn't get oily. I differently recommend.
Brooke A.
South Jordan, UT
This has light-medium coverage and is pretty longwearing. It looked really nice on my skin! My only complaint is that it's super drying at first, but my skin felt super oily by the end of the day....so weird!
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
This is one of my very favorite lightweight foundations! I recommend it to everyone for everyday wear because it looks like your skin but better. Without a primer it doesn't last all day, but I prefer that because it doesn't look cakey!
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?