BY BUXOM

A foundation so weightless, it is like wearing nothing at all. This skin-pampering formula is clinically shown to increase hydration, brighten and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts along with a light-to-medium coverage and an innovative, water encapsulation technology enable a refreshing, soft-to-the-touch finish. It is the best of a BB cream and foundation in one sexy package.

Octinoxate 7.4%, Titanium dioxide 6.1%. Inactive: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Glycerin, Nylon-12, Propanediol, Cyclomethicone, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium EDTA, Aluminum Distearate, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Polysilicone-2, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Algae Extract, Talc, Tocopherol, Sea Salt, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

How to use

Apply a pearl-sized amount with fingers or a brush for a moisturized, smooth, glowing complexion so irresistibly seductive, you cannot help but show it off.

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Palmira B.
Review for: Dim The Light more...
I really like this Foundation this is one of my favorite Brands and the collab is something that I really like. Anyway pick you up it's very well priced I love the feel of it it's very smooth it's more like a BB cream I think it's not all that full coverage but it's more for a daily basis wear I did notice that it does Kris a bit but I think with some good setting powder it would get rid of that it's really buildable and I really like that it already comes with SPF 30 which you know that's a plus that's why I gave it a 4 because I usually like foundations with High coverage and this is like to medium coverage because it's buildable
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Meet Me Latte more...
I LOVE the shade Meet Me Latte! I bought this foundation online for $23 and used it every day for 77 days (yes I counted) -that’s amazing! My skin was flawless while using this because it doesn’t clog pores or cause grease! Buxom Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation SPF 30 - You're a Natural - Warm Yellow for Medium Skin Tones, (BNIB) #buxumcosmetics #givemeavoxbox #ilovebuxumcosmetics
N E S T O R M.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige more...
One of my top TWO right now! It’s so lightweight and my skin is good so it covers what I need it to. Super skin like, lovely finish, long lasting! What more could I ask for?! I do have combination skin and I only powder heavily in my T-Zone, doesn’t cake on if I reapply after either ! I’m surprised tbh
I’m an NC35 in Mac and this shade matches pretty well
Maggie Z.
York
Review for: In The Buff more...
For the most part, I liked this foundation. It really is weightless, it doesn't cake on and it makes me feel like I'm wearing hardly any makeup. The coverage it offers lasts through the day, and I haven't noticed any abnormal irritations while using it. My only issue is that it may be too "weightless", I feel like it doesn't give enough coverage. This is not a foundation to use if you're planning on covering acne of any kind. It also has a bit of an oily texture, and I feel as though it made my nose look more oily than a more matte kind of foundation would. For someone with very clean, not oily skin, this product would work better.
Emilia M.
New York
Review for: Tickle The Ivory more...
As someone who is super pale and has dry skin, I have tried so many foundations with no avail. The only foundation I have ever found that matches my skin tone besides for the Buxom Show Some Skin foundation is by Nars -- but it definitely looks foundation-y and starts breaking apart after only 3 hours. This foundation, on the other hand, has a light, natural coverage and finish that looks like real skin, and though it does fade through out the day it is a very gradual fade that doesn't look like a mask of foundation breaking apart. With one layer, this product evens out skin tone without completely covering things such as freckles -- and I don't even have "good" skin! (moderate acne, scarring, and texture issues). I usually go for a very healthy and glowy look for my skin, which this product achieves, however it can be built up to a lighter medium finish.
Alex H.
I love this foundation! I didn't want a full coverage makeup because I don't have major problems with my skin, just a little redness. I love this foundation because it gives your skin a nice glow and radiance but doesn't look cakey. You literally can't event tell I'm wearing makeup. It just looks like I have amazing radiant skin. It is so lightweight, I can't even feel it. It's also great if your skin gets a little dry because it's super hydrating. I also love that is doesn't crack around lines like a lot of foundations I've tried. Another great thing about it is that it's build able in the places you need a little more coverage. One last thing that I love about it is that it comes in very light shade! I've tried the lightest shade of so many foundations and it's always to dark, but this one works on very light skin. I love it so much!!
Brinley A.
Salem, OR
Review for: Tickle The Ivory more...
Where to start with this.. well first off, it's not the worst foundation. I do like that it really just evens out your skin tone without making it look like you're wearing a lot. But what I don't like about it is that it doesn't feel weightless, it feels kind of thick and heavy and greasy which isn't good for my combo skin. I just have to make sure to set with powder really well because of that. So all in all, not terrible, just definitely not my favorite.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Tickle The Ivory more...
The absolute best foundation for dry skin! This shade is also a perfect match for me (~NC10). It's light to medium coverage, so keep that in mind, and it lasts pretty well on the skin throughout the day. It has a dewy finish but can easily be mattified with powder. It's a bit on the warm side but I've seen some cool-toned bloggers rave about it, too! Highly recommend
Abigail S.
I wasn't impressed with the coverage or consistency of the product. It is very runny and sticky feeling and doesn't last very long at all. I actually saw some at tj maxx today and that reminded me that I never use mine and I see why it was at tj maxx 😏
Emily P.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: In The Buff more...
I love the way this product feels on my skin, i even feel that it's helped the appearance of my skin and gives it a healthy glow. It's light to medium coverage but it really evens out my skin tone and feels weightless like it claim to be. I like that it has sunscreen in it and it blends well with my favorite concealers like tarts shape tape or urban decays naked skin.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?