Amanda B.

I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?

Kezia O.
Kezia O.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have oily skin and I still love using this! To combat the oils I use a mattifying primer with a translucent powder to set my t-zone. For extra insurance, I would use a setting spray to lock it in place.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
1 year, 11 months ago
This is more for dry skin.