BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah C.
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
I love Buxom for their products, so I was eager to try this foundation. I am pretty pale, and I’ve a tendency to get pink thanks to my English heritage. So, I chose a shade that I felt would best work for me. It covered me up, but it was fairly watery, and looked streaky. It can do the job, but for its price, there are other foundations that work much better.
Maggie Z.
York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
For the most part, I liked this foundation. It really is weightless, it doesn't cake on and it makes me feel like I'm wearing hardly any makeup. The coverage it offers lasts through the day, and I haven't noticed any abnormal irritations while using it. My only issue is that it may be too "weightless", I feel like it doesn't give enough coverage. This is not a foundation to use if you're planning on covering acne of any kind. It also has a bit of an oily texture, and I feel as though it made my nose look more oily than a more matte kind of foundation would. For someone with very clean, not oily skin, this product would work better.
Yacely m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige (neutral)
Very light coverage, feels smore like a bb cream or tinted moisturizer, i feels like it oxides after a couple minutes yoi have to
Try it on and wait a couple of minutes before you choose the right shade.
guess? W.
Joliet , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tan-Talize Me (warm)
I love this band and the foundation! I did a FB live on this foundation and I love its radiant and flawless finish. It’s medium coverage but can be build to full coverage . This is a yes for me and 5 stars.
Sana M.
Pompton lakes, NJ
Review for: Sweet As Honey (cool)
This is my favorite foundation ever!! It’s so dewy and perfect for dry skin, and even sensitive. It lasts all day long and doesn’t make you look shiny, it also justs glides on, I would definitely buy it again!!
Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
I have very pale skin and have always struggled with foundation! This is perfect! It’s lightweight and they have a color for everyone! It lasts all day as well so that’s a plus! I will definitely be purchasing again!
Emilia M.
New York
Review for: Tickle The Ivory (neutral)
As someone who is super pale and has dry skin, I have tried so many foundations with no avail. The only foundation I have ever found that matches my skin tone besides for the Buxom Show Some Skin foundation is by Nars -- but it definitely looks foundation-y and starts breaking apart after only 3 hours. This foundation, on the other hand, has a light, natural coverage and finish that looks like real skin, and though it does fade through out the day it is a very gradual fade that doesn't look like a mask of foundation breaking apart. With one layer, this product evens out skin tone without completely covering things such as freckles -- and I don't even have "good" skin! (moderate acne, scarring, and texture issues). I usually go for a very healthy and glowy look for my skin, which this product achieves, however it can be built up to a lighter medium finish.
Alex H.
I love this foundation! I didn't want a full coverage makeup because I don't have major problems with my skin, just a little redness. I love this foundation because it gives your skin a nice glow and radiance but doesn't look cakey. You literally can't event tell I'm wearing makeup. It just looks like I have amazing radiant skin. It is so lightweight, I can't even feel it. It's also great if your skin gets a little dry because it's super hydrating. I also love that is doesn't crack around lines like a lot of foundations I've tried. Another great thing about it is that it's build able in the places you need a little more coverage. One last thing that I love about it is that it comes in very light shade! I've tried the lightest shade of so many foundations and it's always to dark, but this one works on very light skin. I love it so much!!
Viviana P.
I picked up Buxom's Weightless Foundation in Sweet As Honey and have found it to be really good quality in terms of coverage and how well it stays on. This particular color is great if you're looking for a golden tan hue and I definitely recommend the brand if you're looking for something different than your average drug store brand.
juju p.
this foundation is really weightless! This is the shade: In the Buff. this foundation in my opinion is good for oily skin or combination skin. although it isn't bad for dry skin I find that it clings to dry patches in skin and makes it more visible. this has long lasting wear and makes blending easy.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?