BY BUXOM

A featherweight foundation that combines the benefits of BB and foundation with light to medium coverage. This weightless and skin-nourishing foundation is clinically proven to increase hydration, brighten, and smooth skin while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with vitamin C, tamarind seed, and marine algae extracts, its versatile coverage lasts for up to eight hours, while water encapsulation technology enables a refreshingly soft finish. see more...

• I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight i...2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a foundation that controls oil all day, would thi...1 Answers
  • I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a light coverage foundation that can be built up to medium coverage. The one thing that I absolutely loved about it was that it is super long wearing. Other than that, I'm pretty neutral about it. I'm not sure who I would recommend this to because it is pretty drying at first, so it is not good for dry skin, and throughout the day I notice it starts to feel oily and sits on my skin, so it would definitely not be good for oily skin either. It actually works okay on my skin, but I would never pay $34 for it because I definitely have foundations I like more than it. The CoverGirl Clean foundation is pretty similar- not as long wearing, but similar coverage and formula. I actually prefer the CoverGirl one because it comes in 3 different formulas that are designed to work for different skin types (and it's way cheaper).
This was the first Foundation I have ever bought for me more high-end brand. It is very lightweight and does not offer much coverage. I don't find myself reaching for this much because I do have acne if I did not have asked me I would see myself using this a lot more often and I feel like it's a great foundation for the summer because of its SPF. It does offer enough coverage though to make a difference and I can't even tell it's on. Overall I would recommend this if you're looking for a look that will smooth out your face but not cover everything
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
It was my first time trying any Buxom product and well let me say I'm not disappointed! This foundation feels like I'm not wearing anything at all on my face yet it looks awesome!! I would recommend this product to anyone wanting something lightweight and not cakey looking. It's price is along the same as Tarte or Urban Decay. Give this product a try! You will love it!!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Silky Negli-Beige (neutral)
I love this foundation! It's a perfect match for me, and it gives me such a natural finish without being too oily or dewy. I have oily skin, so I thought I was doomed to use nothing but matte foundations for the rest of my days. I'm so glad I gave this one a try. Most importantly, it has never caused my face to break out. I love it so much!
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
This foundation didn't meet the hype for me. I was excited to try but was pretty disappointed that the formula held on to my dry patches and also managed to emphasize my oily zone by the end of the day even with setting that area. The only thing I did like is that it is lightweight and has sunscreen!
Amy C.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
I originally bought this because it's a weightless Foundation that has SPF in it however foundations with SPF can be very sticky so this is slightly sticky even when it is set using a setting powder. I do like it though because it is a pretty sheer coverage so it doesn't make me look cakey
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Winchester, KY
THIS IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO NEEDS A FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION! This is a light coverage and will not conceal any acne or redness! This foundation is amazing for your good skin days. It's sheer to where it doesn't look cakey and it looks like a better version of your regular skin!
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Review for: In The Buff (cool)
Really love the natural and lightweight look/feel if this product. It is a little pricey but is great for the summer since it is super lightweight and contains SPF. Would recommend this foundation for someone looking for a light coverage foundation with SPF for the summer!
Joell S.
Joell S.
Chiloquin, OR
Recently purchased this product. I am impressed. It's light weight. Gave me medium coverage and I was able to build it up. I wore it for a good 8 hours and it stayed put. I felt that my skin was hydrated. And my nose didn't get oily. I differently recommend.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
This is a great light weight foundation that is buildable. It feels like a bb cream but has great coverage and is light on the skin. I love the simple packaging and the color range that the brand offers. It lasts all day and looks so natural on the skin.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Is this thick or more fluid in consistency?
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I've been eyeing this foundation for awhile, but I'm hesitant because I have oily skin. Is this foundation alright for oily skin, or will it make me look like a greaseball?
Jacquie V.
Jacquie V.
I've been playing around with this foundation for a few visits to my local ULTA and I have to say I'm quite interested. I'm wondering if anyone has tried it and what did you think about it overall? Is it worth the purchase?
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Rochester Hls, MI
Anyone tried this. Coverage and is it good for dry skin?
crmn m.
crmn m.
I'm looking for a lightweight foundation that will cover slight imperfections but won't look like actual foundation. How good does this look on the skin? Is it worth trying?