BY BUXOM

A lightweight gel lipstick that delivers multi-dimensional shimmer, alluring color, and slick shine. Shimmer Shock Lipstick gives lips intense color and extreme shine, in a lightweight formula that's comfortable to wear. Light-reflecting pearls make lips look fuller, and illuminated just swipe on this bold, sexy lip formula for an audacious lip look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Bevin G.
Bevin G.
Fort Smith, AR
This goes on soooooooo smooth, not sticky at all, but still shiny with a bit of shimmer. I love that you can use the tip to line your lips and fill them in. They have lots of great colors in this product! I would recommend it!
Natasha F.
Natasha F.
This is a beautiful shade of lipstick! I love the new twist packaging verses old lipstick tubes. It's so much more durable. This lipstick feels great on and is such a fun color especially for a weekend night!
Britany W.
Britany W.
Bakersville
Love the way it feels on lips. Stains lips just a tad. I am a first time user. Love the way it smells. Very easy to apply. I bought this product from Ulta. I would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!!
ashley g.
ashley g.
this brand is awesome they have the best lip plumping products I'm obsessed with them and want to try more of them and I also always tell people about where I get my lip products and mostly about buxom because they are my favorite at the moment and I love them
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Lincolnton
This is a nice smooth lip stick. I love the shimmering color. The fact that there is no heavy petroleum taste left in my mouth is amazing. Brands like this give me New Hope for lipsticks
Celia R.
Celia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pigment is the best. Shimmering effect for any day or night look. Long lasting and doesn't stain your lips. Stays in place. Moisturizing.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
San Marcos, TX
There is a lot of sparkle in the color which is nice. However the pigment once you put it on is not consistent enough.