Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara
4.46 / 5 based on 61 Reviews
A vitamin-rich, lash-nourishing mascara with a unique “S” shaped brush. Consider Sculpted Lash Mascara as lash artistry at its best. The “S” shaped brush grabs and thickly coats each lash, allowing you to sculpt, shape and style for a full-on, fanned-out effect. The nutrient-rich formula coats each lash from root to tip, ensuring your volume and shape lasts all day with no clumping or flaking. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosansee more...
Top Questions See all 34 Q&A
Buxom Sculpted Lash Mascara
- "I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It gives so much volume and length to my eyelashes, and gives them a falsies appearance. At first it's a bit hard to apply because of the strange brush. However after you practice a bit, you'll find the brush amazing. The "S" shape helps reach your bottom and inner lashes. It's a bit pricey but worth it. It also removes easily with water and soap. " in 5 reviews
- "This is my first expensive mascara that i bought and honestly I'm glad that i purchased it.I love how it separates,lengthens and create wonder eyelashes.It is so long lasting and i now use it everyday.Definatly gonna buy some more soon.." in 4 reviews
- "This quickly became my favorite mascara! It has real staying power, but not so much that you can't get it off with make-up remover at night! The wiggly brush make applying so much easier, since it kind of follows the natural curvature of my lashes. I tend to make way less of a mess with this wand than with straight or curved wands! One word to describe my lashes after using this: BAM!" in 3 reviews
- "It gives so much volume and length to my eyelashes, and gives them a falsies appearance." in 1 review
- "This quickly became my favorite mascara!" in 1 review
This is one of my favorite mascaras. The brush alone is super noteworthy. It is long and curvy enough to fully cover lashes with one coat, but two perfects them. It brings volume to the lashes and the color of the makeup is a deep black.
I did enjoy this mascara, the shape of the brush helps to curl my lashes and gave me lots of volume. Lasts all day long. Super easy application, one of my favorites. Would recommend if you want a curling and volume effect on your lashes.
I was a bit skeptical with this mascara because of its shape but it’s actually my second favorite mascara. It’s gives some volume to the lashes but doesn’t clump up. Another thing that I love is that it’s not very wet so it costs the lashes perfectly but doesn’t transfer to the lid
This is my #1 favorite mascara. I got this during a sephora sale and fell in love. The curve of the wand gives a really full voluminous look to the lashes. The formula is also nice, it doesnt clump up or rub off too easy. I would definitely buy again.
I decided to try this brand after researching mascaras that encourage lashes to curl. The wand of this mascara in particular was said to produce excellent curling results. I was not expecting actual "curling," but I have stick straight lashes and the comments about this mascara seemed to imply some lift. I'm not sure what to think. First of all, the wand in the mascara that was shipped to me is not at all like the one pictured in the advertisement; it is straight. Now that I have it on my lashes, they, too, are straight. So for me this mascara is a complete failure. I will continue on my journey to find the optimum, cruelty-free, curl-encouraging mascara. :(
I'm a sucker for gimmicks. So I had to try the squiggly wand. Kind of hard to maneuver without smudging. And couldn't do the bottom lashes without making a mess. I'll pass on this one
I don't know if it's me since everyone seems to be loving the mascara, but it did absolutely NOTHING for my stubborn lashes besides make them blacker. I have the mini size of this and that's what I tried, so I don't know if it's that, but this mascara is not worth the money even if it does work. There are many comparable and even BETTER drug store mascaras that will give you the same effect. I particularly didn't like the S shaped wand at all and found it tricky and, frankly, annoying to work with. If you have stubborn and straight lashes, DO NOT get this mascara. It will do nothing for your lashes.
I love having the look of big full lashes, and this mascara gives it to me! It elongates my lashes very well, darkens them, and it along lasting. The shape of the applicator makes it really easy to get the inner and bottom eyelashes without getting mascara all over your skin. Not clumpy, great results, great mascara would definitely recommend!
This quickly became my favorite mascara! It has real staying power, but not so much that you can't get it off with make-up remover at night! The wiggly brush make applying so much easier, since it kind of follows the natural curvature of my lashes. I tend to make way less of a mess with this wand than with straight or curved wands! One word to describe my lashes after using this: BAM!
This mascara has a great formula and the wand works well to get the products onto the lashes. However, the wand is a bit too big to get to places like the inner corner and kind of difficult to wield on the lower lashes. I still think this mascara is fantastic, but worth the price? I'm not so sure. Plenty of less expensive drugstore mascaras can compete with this.
Q & A
I feel like the shape of this brush is too complicated. Does it really make it difference? How does one go about applying this?
Is it a product that is easy to apply?
Does this mascara volumize your lashes? If so, how does the wand effect it!
How easy is this to apply? The brush is really interesting looking! Does the shape affect how you apply it?
It looks like it would take a while to get used to. Does it add volume? Is it worth it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos