Buxom Purrfectly Plump™ Plumping 6-Piece Mini Lip Collection uploaded by Kaylah J.Buxom Purrfectly Plump™ Plumping 6-Piece Mini Lip Collection uploaded by Jacquelyn W.

BY BUXOM

A six-piece plumping Lip Polish collection. With six mini Full-On Lip Polishes to tingle, shimmer, and shine, this collection includes a full range of multi-dimensional shades. From nude hues to peaches and pinks, this collection will whip your lips into a kissable, irresistible frenzy. This set contains:- 6 x 0.07 fl oz/ 2 mL Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Amanda, Celeste, Amy, Princess, Emma, and Erica It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Buxom's unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to support natural collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection without irritation.

• How's this product I mean I have dry lips , will they be ...1 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
Buxom Purrfectly Plump™ Plumping 6-Piece Mini Lip Collection
  • "Buxom is the original plumper imho. I say that because it was one of the first I used because it doubling as a lip gloss made it so accessible to use daily. The colors also (usually go on the lighter side for a plumper so if I reapply it doesn't become overwhelming) had a great variety. You can feel a slight tingling sensation with use, it never bothered me and bottle tends to last a few months even with everyday use." in 5 reviews
Megan M.
These are the most plumping glosses I have ever used! They are ultra high shine and extra thick for long wear, come in gorgeous colors and shimmers, and are pleasantly tingly. They smell like a sweet cupcake and give dimension that even photographs well. These are my go to glosses!
Paloma B.
Henderson, NV
I love minis because personally I never finish a tube of lipstick unless it’s my all time favorite go to so to build up my collection and have different options I use minis! The formula is great long lasting and it feels hydrating
Alyssa B.
I bought this product at Ulta. This is a great lip plumper for people who want that subtle plump to their lips, so I definitely wouldn't buy it if you're looking for it to make your lips pop. The packaging was great just like their other lip products, but I'm not sure that I would buy it again.
Jacquelyn W.
East Berlin, CT
Whenever I want big lips this is my go to! I love to dermaroll my lips (and face) then apply buxom for extra plump lips! Take a look at these results. Buxom Lips Off Leash™
olivia s.
Yes this is a plumping lip gloss, however, it burns my lips sometimes so badly that I just decide to take it off. I love almost all of Buxom’s products, it’s just that these lip glosses were a dud to me.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
I love these mini sized lip glosses! They are a great size to throw in your purse and if your kids play with them or lose them it’s not a huge deal. My favorite is Celeste it’s sparkly and I wear it all the time. I love how these glosses are so smooth without being sticky at all. I also like the mild tingly feeling. It’s not annoying or anything. I will definitely purchase this again!
Nathalia C.
Houston
Goes on smoothly on the lips and has very nice gloss and your lips really do get that plump look would really recommend to anyone that wants to have wear a settled look, i would buy this product again for sure.
Imani L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
One of the lipsticks I like is Dominique because it is like a minty feeling on your lips when you put the lipstick on your lips if feels really good the first time and then the next times you get used to it but overall it makes you look spectacular you don’t mean much to use it or to make it pop
Aliya D.
Seattle
These are another top fave of mine !! I’m not a huge lip gloss person cause i hate that sticky feeling but these get smooth as you wear them an the feeling is like a icy sensation on your lips an it just makes me feel like a boss all day long ha idk why
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! The color is so pretty and looks great on my lips! They are so pigmented and stay on my lips all day! The colors are great for fall/winter! I recommend for any makeup lover or you can give this to someone for a holiday gift!
jazmine M.
Question has been deleted
Chubby c.
Jalandhar
How's this product I mean I have dry lips , will they be good for me?