Buxom Powerplump Lip Balm

by Buxom

Your pout gets a seductive kiss with this big, bold, plumping lip treatment – now available in 3 Spring inspired shades. Powerplump Lip Balm is an utterly hydrating lip plumping balm that applies like silk and envelops lips to bring them to their ultimate suppleness. A unique reactor works with your individual pH level to transform your lips into their most flattering custom shade of pink. Plumping ingredients deliver a luscious look, while moisturizing ingredients help lips look as good as they feel. A rich oil complex adds comfort and suppleness. Wear it alone or with any of your favorite Buxom shades.

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
Buxom’s unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to support natural collagen, give lips a volumized look, and plump to perfection—without irritation.

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire D’Abeille), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Isostearate, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

How to use

Use alone for plump, and utterly hydrated, just-kissed tinted lips.
 Apply PowerPlump to lips liberally to reveal pH custom just-kissed tint of either nude, red, or berry flush. Layer PowerPlump to intensify tint based on your desire.
 Apply shade Glowing in PowerPlump Lip Balm to plump and prep before any nude lip application.
 Apply shade Fiery in PowerPlumpto plump and prep before any red lip application.
 Apply shade Flushed in PowerPlump to plump and prep before any berry lip application.

how well does this plump your lips?
Could someone please tell me what these smell like?
Does this product actually plump your lips?
Start your review of Buxom Powerplump Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
I really like this lip balm because it's both moisturizing and light. The tint stays on all day and keeps my lips soft. I was surprised about how good it looked because it actually did plump. It cost around $16 and is a great value. I'd suggest it!in 19 reviews
7 months agoStuarts Draft, VA
Review for: Glowing
I loved this item since I prefer lip balms over lipsticks most of the time considering that I run around with little makeup on. It goes on very smoothly and I do enjoy this product. I do recommend this product if you just never really have time to constantly reapply your lipstick and want something that is a little more subtle.
6 months agoLa Place, LA
Review for: Buxom Powerplump Lip Balm
I love to use this during the day. It's a great balm to use before any actual lip products. It plumps and hydrates your lips and gives them a nice flush color and preps them for if you need to apply any stain, lipstick, gloss etc. It doesn't last a long time so I'd recommend using this prior to lip products.
2 years agoChattanooga, TN
Review for: Fiery, Flushed, Glowing
I am a big fan of buxom’s lippies and I’m obsessed with all three new shades! It doesn’t plump up as much as their glosses but it’s a nice minty sensation :) it’s super moisturizing and always in my purse! the only thing I would suggest is the color staying a bit longer.
4 months agoChicago, IL
Review for: Buxom Powerplump Lip Balm
Does not plump, just tingles. Tastes and smells bad. Also. The pink color starts off really pretty, but when you reapply the color turns into a deep pink and bleeds onto your outer lip area. The color is not flattering (I normally like bright colors, but I thought this was a balm).
7 months agoMiddleburg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Big O
This is my go-to chapstick/lipstick product. It adds a light, rosy color to my ghostly pale lips and gives a bit of plumping. It’s not a very noticeable plumping, but I love the color and the smooth feel. It’s one of the they’re non essentials I’d want if stranded on a deserted island lol
5 months agoMobile, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the peppermint sensation that each buxom lip product has and so does the balm! I did not care for the tinted balms because i find they are not universal with every shade of skin. I love the original shade and it leaves my lips hydrated! Definitely recommend for the summer!
5 months ago
I absolutely love this product and can't get enough of it! The color is subtle yet you can see the color. It makes my lips feel fuller and it doesn't burn but has a tingling sense. It feels like peppermint and I always repurchase these. You get a lot of product for the price
7 months agoTempe, AZ
Review for: Big O
This is my holy grail lip balm! It keeps my lips super hydrated all day and the color is absolutely beautiful. It is a nice rose pink that is very subtle but also noticeable. I usually pair it with a lip gloss and my lips end up looking super plump and luscious. 11/10.
2 years agoBartlesville , OK
Review for: Big O
Super buttery soft. Glides on and the moisture lasts and it gives just the slightest hint of adjusting color according to my body chemistry. This is one of the very best balms that I have purchased. I Absolutely LOVE this balm.
9 months agoAtlantic Beach, FL
Review for: Glowing
I love buxom so much I always have but this product is really only okay. I forget I have it most of the time and the color is a little dull. But it’s not that bad I do only use it as a chapstick or under a similar lip color. I would consider buying the original one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Sara C. 9 months ago
It more like a balm not glosses and not really matte it's more in the middle of the 2
2 years ago
Just picked this up from Ulta, Buxom Powerplump Lip Balm and its amazing. I’m always looking for good lip Plumpers and this one is great. It’s a natural color so I can always add on top and still have that plumping effect. It doesn’t give that burning sensation either that some lip plumpers do.
Tia L. 18 days ago
Yes! Great choice. I have one in the makeup bag on the go and one on my vanity. You just can’t go wrong 💋