Buxom Plumpline™ Lip Liner
Slay the lip game with double threat PlumpLine™ Lip Liner and built in brush. This versatile liner plumps, lines and defines lips to their fullest - and their sexiest. Includes a built-in brush to effortlessly color, blend and contour. It is creamy and pigmented enough to wear alone, or as a perfect base for perfect, plumped lips.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Candelilla Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Beeswax (Cera Alba/Cire Dabeille), Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Tribehenin, Squalane, Lecithin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Bht. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
How to use
Make the most of your multi-tasking PlumpLine™ Lip Liner. For nudes try: Incognito paired with Full-On™ Lip Polish in Celeste. Love reds? Code Red is a sure thing when paired up with Big & Sexy™ Bold Gel Lipstick in Wildfire.see more...
Top Questions See all 36 Q&A
- "First Impression: I really like it and want more! My skin tone is fair and my lips are currently dry. Stealth is a neutral peachy nude with a hint of pink. Incognito is extremely similar to Stealth, the undertone of it is more brown nude but they're so close in color that you do not need both. The pencil is big! I couldn't tell from the photo but in person it's a large pencil crayon. One end has a brush but I don't feel like that was the best route- I wish Buxom included a removable sharpener because 1) the pencil is so creamy I didn't need a brush and 2) the pencil is an odd size for a sharpener. I have a Buxom sharpener from their Call Me eyeliner but it's way too small for the lip pencil. The texture is dry but in a creamy way. It doesn't tug during application and it is the first pencil I've been able to successfully overdraw my upper lip. It does settle into lip lines but you can only see it if you're super up close. I feel like it'll last a good while! " in 56 reviews
1. The color is not something I would normally wear, I either go deeper or nude. This color is like a magenta berry. Pretty, but not really me.
2. The pencil is fat. I like lip liners to be a normal size, like that of a regular lip pencil for precision. This one is just a bit more difficult to work with because of the thickness.
3. On the opposite end of the pencil is a brush, like a lip brush. I think it’s to blur out your lip liner for that ombré effect. I don’t do that kind of look so the brush is obsolete for me.
4. The product itself it very nice though, soft and creamy, not rough on the lips. Glides on smoothly, doesn’t drag your lips in the process. I would like if the pencil was thinner. And I would probably like a different shade better.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos