Add a Photo

By BUXOM
#366 in Lip Liner
A plumping lip liner with versatility to define, shape, and fill in lips plus, a built-in brush to blend and contour. Get color that adds some serious oomph to lips. The Plumpline™ Plumping Lip Liner is a babe's secret weapon. Its thick pencil design allows you the versatility to define, shape, and fill in lips, while the built-in brush contours and defines. With 20 seductive shades, each delivering dangerous definition and major adherence, you'll take your pout from soft and safe to positively lethal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates
Leanna M.
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Feb. 24, 2017, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Stealth (nude)
This is the only lipliner i have found that does not change with the red/pink undertones in my lips. It goes on creamy and pigmented, even when i add an oil on my lips for extra hydration. The price point was good $17 for this liner goes a long way since it is so big!
Nina C.
Nina C.
April 18, 2017, 9 p.m.
Review for: Stealth (nude)
Obsessed with this liner! The color is perfect and I can match it with so many of my products and it's blendable with the brush end. Sometimes I even wear just the plump liner and top it with a gloss!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
June 1, 2017, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Stealth (nude)
Very creamy and pigmented easy to blend out. Great for lining lips or using as a lip color.
Holly K.
Holly K.
Jan. 13, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Stealth (nude)
First Impression: I really like it and want more! My skin tone is fair and my lips are currently dry. Stealth is a neutral peachy nude with a hint of pink. Incognito is extremely similar to Stealth, the undertone of it is more brown nude but they're so close in color that you do not need both. The pencil is big! I couldn't tell from the photo but in person it's a large pencil crayon. One end has a brush but I don't feel like that was the best route- I wish Buxom included a removable sharpener because 1) the pencil is so creamy I didn't need a brush and 2) the pencil is an odd size for a sharpener. I have a Buxom sharpener from their Call Me eyeliner but it's way too small for the lip pencil. The texture is dry but in a creamy way. It doesn't tug during application and it is the first pencil I've been able to successfully overdraw my upper lip. It does settle into lip lines but you can only see it if you're super up close. I feel like it'll last a good while!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Edmonton, AB
June 9, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Stealth (nude)
I love everything about this lipliner! It's so big so u get a great amount of product! The color stealth is a beautiful neutral nude! You can line your lips and fill them in because of the size of the pencil! I've never really used the brush on the other end but it is a great quality brush. I love this lipliner and color! Definitely would recommend to everyone! Yay buxom!!