Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner Covert Affair 0.07 oz/ 2.1 g uploaded by Bri W.

BY BUXOM

A plumping lip liner with versatility to define, shape, and fill in lips plus, a built-in brush to blend and contour. Get color that adds some serious oomph to lips. The Plumpline™ Plumping Lip Liner is a babe's secret weapon. Its thick pencil design allows you the versatility to define, shape, and fill in lips, while the built-in brush contours and defines. With 20 seductive shades, each delivering dangerous definition and major adherence, you'll take your pout from soft and safe to positively lethal. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Delaney J.
100% obsessed with this lip liner. I use this all over the lip and it never dries my lips out. This color is perfect for any time of year. I usually purchase this at my local Ulta. I will continue to purchase this product.
Thalita R.
Irvine, CA
This has literally become my favorite go to everyday look. It goes on very smoothly and last me all day. I like to pair it with a darker color. This lip pencil also plumps my lips and makes them look fuller which is great for wearing under other colors. The brush also definitely helps to contour your lips. It's very soft and all of your lipstick doesn't stay stuck the the brush like I've come across in the past.
Jessica J.
My Favorite Liner! This is a plumping lip liner. It comes with a brush on the opposite side that makes it easy to blend and define. I love using this all over the lips. I will be purchasing this again once it runs out! Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner Covert Affair 0.07 oz/ 2.1 g
Jessica B.
This buxom lip liner is to die for. I love that it gives the pouty effect for the other line of your lips and it also has a little brush on the end for any touch ups you may have to fix, it is super long lasting and durable 😍
Whitney G.
Philadelphia
I love the lip pencil in Covert Affair. This lip pencils are super pigmented and long-lasting. The price is also reasonable. The pencil is very easy to apply and use. I would buy this product again! Xoxo
Chrysanthi S.
Bellerose, NY
Great lip plumber when paired with the lip gloss extra work is done! I totally love this not sure if I'm covering the right color but all colors they have are great! I would definitely purchase again:)
I love the color. The product goes on smoothly, but it is drying and can make my lips look flaky after a few hours.
Tata C.
Scarborough, ON
Another favorite of mine. I love this shade so much. It is another My Lips But Better color. I wish there is a lipstick version of this and I would definitely purchase it. I use this lipliner on its own though sometimes I use this with Hush Hush. It is a little bit drying so make sure to scrub and moisturize your lips beforehand. It doesn’t last long either but I don’t mind reapplying it. The color really makes me love it.
Catalina W.
Fairfield
One of my favorite lip colors. I use this on top of Hush Hush and they make a wonderful combination. This does not dry your lips and it is easy to blend with other colors with the brush it comes with. There's no messy application either. For $17 it's a really good product, I'd recommend it to others. With the amount of different colors and techniques, you could try on different lip looks and I love that!
Bia S.
Mississauga, ON
This might be my new favorite nude pencil. I had been searching for my ideal nude, but most were too brown or too pink. This matched me well and looks good on it's own or with a gloss on top. It's easy to apply. I haven't used the brush on it yet but it looks nice. An awesome plus was that doesn't sting like many plumping products!
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves to try, is transfer? Thanks