Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner

by Buxom

#22 in Lip Liner

An all-in-one plumping lip liner with a built-in brush to define, contour and fill lips.

Been wanting to try this product! Does it stay on long and plump your lips ? Is it worth the hype ?
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner does this product really plump your lips? I’ve seen it recently online a lot and am super curious.
cual es su principal caracteristica? y es mate o cremoso?
Start your review of Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner!
Product Highlights
...wish Buxom included a removable sharpener because 1) the pencil is so creamy I didn't need a brush and 2) the pencil is an odd size for a sharpener. I have a Buxom sharpener from their Call Me eyeliner but it's way too small for the lip pencil. The texture is dry but in a creamy way. It doesn't tug during application and it is the first pencil I've been able to successfully overdraw my upper lip. It does settle into lip lines but you can only see it if you're super up close. I feel like it'll last a good while! in reviews
Jessica R.
Allentown, PA
I got this in gratis!! It is sooo nice!! I love that there's a little lip brush on the end of the pencil! The color comes off matte and you could even use it as a lipstick!! It's sooo smooth and pigmented!
Jordan D.
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Jordan D.
I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and it did not disappoint! The pigment of the color is beautiful. I got the color Hush Hush and it makes my lips look naturally plump! I added some lip gloss atop of it for a shiny effect! Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner Rae Hydration Ingestible Drops - Unflavored - 1.9 fl oz, Adult Unisex Rae item was #complimentary
Eden B.
Fairhope, AL
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Eden B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought this yesterday to try out and I'm so glad I did! It isn't a thin liner but it's awesome to completely fill in your lips and the brush on the other end blends amazingly!
Tammy V.
Nottingham, Notts
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Tammy V.
I love this product. The shade dolly danger is beautiful! (I used it all over the lips for this look and slicked a bit of gloss over) It glides on and lasts well. The brush is super handy for blending liner and lippie. I’ll definitely be getting some more shades.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Rachael S.
I love Buxom lip plumpers so when I ran across this beauty, I had to try and buy😂💖 THIS product is amazing. A plumping lip liner that is buttery and soft and glides on your lips. I love that all I need is a little gloss to top it with and I am good to go. I can clean it up and blend with the lovely little brush on the other end. I am super impressed with this and highly recommend to all my beautiful people!!! 💖💖💖💖😊
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Rena B.
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this buxom plump lip liner! I used buxom lipgloss and liked it a lot!! So I decided to try the lip liner and it’s really great! Because you have the end side which has a brush to blend well!! I got the color red to add to my red color shade collection!!
Tatevik K.
Glendale, CA
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Tatevik K.
I got this pencil in shade Hush Hush and I wear it on my lips with no lipstick. It is honestly an amazing everyday color, stays put for a long time without drying my lips. I have got lots of friends asking me what’s on my lips on my IG dm’s.Will definitely go back and buy more in the future👏🏼Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner
Jenna G.
Orange Park, FL
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by Jenna G.
Purchased at: bluemercury
I live this! It gives m lips a full look, I add a thick outline then top it off with a matte lip stick
tori C.
Centerville, MA
Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner uploaded by tori C.
Purchased at: ULTA
this liner is great! i have it in white russian and i pair it with the white russian lip cream. it is super smooth and lasts a long time. the color is so pretty!
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Target
I chose this liner specifically because of the color. I have Infrared and it’s not pure red but a pretty red orange color. I know the Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner is part of a line to plump your lips but the liner does not have that tingly feeling lip plumper have. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to but I thought I would mention it. Outside of the color, which I have never been able to find with another brand for lip pencils, I really like that the other side of the pencil has a lip brush too as it has come in handy several times
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor M.
Saint Louis
il y a 4 mois
Yanelsi R. il y a 4 mois
I don't think it plumps, howver overlining just a tad, will give you the fuller lip effect. I love this pencil because is long lasting, and it is very comfortable.
Savannah G.
Corpus Christi, TX
il y a 10 mois
Taylor D. il y a 10 mois
Girl this is my go to! I absolutely love this I have like 8 of the hush hush. They are so smooth and creamy.
Brooke S.
Moundville, AL
il y a un an
My all time favor liner and lipstick 😍 Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner [product:buxom-big-&-sexy-bold-gel-lipstick]
Elizabeth R. il y a un an
Forever ❣
Mara D.
Brooklyn, NY
il y a 3 ans
Thinking of buying the Buxom PlumpLine Lip Liner during the ulta sale. Are they worth it?
Cora D. il y a 3 ans
One of my favorite lip products!