Buxom Party of Two

by Buxom

A best-selling duo for party-perfect lips and lashes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buxom Party of Two!
Meghan G.
Aberdeen, SD
I loveee Buxom lip glosses so when I found this set for such a stellar price I knew I had to purchase it! I would definitely recommend looking for your favorite products in sets/gift sets as a lot of times you can find an even better deal.
Christy L.
Haltom City, TX
1,076 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the beautiful lipgloss it has like a tint of opal shine to it so pretty and the mascara is okay I've tried another one from buxom that I absolutely didnt like at all made my lashes so clumpy
Lydia M.
Lackland AFB, TX
I found this at Ross for 6 bucks, up until now I’d only heard great things about this lip gloss. So for 6 bucks I thought I’d give it a shot. The mascara brush is big and went on smooth. The lip gloss in Sugar looks soo pretty it has an opal shine to it, it doe tingle a little but it’s kinda refreshing. It’s kinda sticky not not overwhelming sticky, so I can deal with it. Not sure if it’s suppose to plumb your lips more? So far i haven’t noticed difference but for a lipgloss and travel mascara 6 bucks ain’t bad.

Looking for your answer?