Buxom Online Only Top Shelf Plumping Lip Gloss Set

by Buxom

A $33 value.Top Shelf Plumping Lip Gloss Set from Buxom is a trio of mini Full-On Plumping Creams visibly plumps lips to new levels of lush. When the bubbly is flowing, break out our best-selling Full-On Plumping Creams in three babe-fave shades inspired by delectable drinks. These shimmer-free, mini glosses deliver a shot of glassy-smooth color and shine with an intoxicating tingle and visibly plump lips using peptides and hyaluronic-filling spheres.Shades:

Pink Champagne (baby pink); Mudslide (rose pink); Kir Royale (berry wine)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Buxom Online Only Top Shelf Plumping Lip Gloss Set!
Buxom Online Only Top Shelf Plumping Lip Gloss Set uploaded by Faith P.
I love these lipsticks. They are moisturizing and not dry at all. They are very smooth and are fantastic. I like the sample sizes and that you get 3 products for 16 dollars. I would reccomend! I like all three colors that come in the set. I would purchase the full sizes!

Looking for your answer?