BY BUXOM

Buxom OLIVIA Full-On Lip Polish Gloss. see more...

Buxom OLIVIA Full-On Lip Polish Gloss (Travel size)
  • "Great color, so fun to wear! It’s long lasting and I always get compliments when I wear it!" in 3 reviews
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
Olivia has such a pretty pink shade, with little specs of glitters throughout the formula. It has good quality packaging and a firm wand for application. It's very long lasting, and I would recommend this product to my friends and family!!
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
I received this as a gift with purchase from Ulta and I really liked it. It had a beautiful shine and highly pigmented. It applies easily and wears comfortably without being too sticky. I would purchase the full size.
Adalyn N.
I love Buxom lip gloss! Buxom lip gloss come in many amazing colors, from bright to nude! They are seriously perfect for any occasion and I love the travel size! Its small size makes it very easy to use on the go and to keep in a small purse! While I love this lip gloss it can feel pretty thick at times, but overall I would definitely recommend it!
Anika B.
Received this as a gift, good color pay off and easy to apply. A tiny bit sticky but not terrible. Pretty long lasting. Probably wouldn’t buy it myself.
Guadalupe V.
Fitchburg, WI
Super sparkly and many different colors!! I got this as a Christmas present! I would say it’s minty and somewhat sticky.
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this lip polish. It goes on smooth and it has a bit of a tingling sensation. The colors of this line are very pretty
lupita g.
Athens, GA
My gloss was in the shade sandy but it works sooo good! It makes my lips look fuller and plumper. I loveeeee it!
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skin and my look. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .