Buxom May Contain Nudity Eyeshadow Palette

by Buxom

Show off flattering eye looks with this limited-edition eyeshadow palette. Featuring six, ultra-luxe, nude eyeshadows that range from bisque luster to metallic taupe hues, this palette's primer-infused technology helps to lock color in place. The powerfully-pigmented formula glides onto lids with a powder-to-silk texture that creates a luxe eye makeup feel.

Satin Seduction: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Gimme Gorgeous: Talc, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Gold Status: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Tin Oxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Big Spender: Talc, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Haute Couture: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007). Style Icon: Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Tin Oxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

How To Use

Just slide open the pull-out drawer. Swap in new colors or refill with favorites from the Buxom Eyeshadow Bar, and push it closed.

Are these a creamy and pigmented eyeshadow?
Iv been looking for a new eyeshadow palette! Was is everyone's opinion on this one!?
I am new to eye makeup, and I have heard good things about this product, is it good for newbies, or is this more for expert makeup users? I want something that isn't complicated that will compliment and highlight my face without being too tedious a routine to follow, do you suggest this?
Start your review of Buxom May Contain Nudity Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Received this as a gift. and i must say this palette is the perfect set of nude eyeshadow.” in 14 reviews
“Why are Buxom eyeshadows so pigmented and easy to blend? - it's because they formulated their eyeshadows with a primer built it. Their shadows are of a great quality that those with beginner skills to makeup goddess' will get on well with.” in 13 reviews
“I LOVE these eyeshadow they are extremely pigmented and they are long lasting everything about them I love ” in 5 reviews
San Francisco, CA
amazing colors and really easy when it goes on. I feel like the pigmentation could be more intense, but I can get away with good color after two or three times application. I love how everything is very versatile and I can use the colors in all kinds of different situations. This has been my favorite for the past few month, and I don't forsee it stopping anytime soon!
Mill Creek, WA
I really liked the nude shades that this palette has and how long the eyeshadow lasted! I used this palette pretty much every day for a year because I loved how well all the shades worked together to create a few different looks. You can go more natural or even more of a smokey eye with this palette. A little bit pricey for such a small a palette though.
Maple Grove
This is a great palette for a basic every day look. I use it for a brown Smokey eye look. It comes with 2 shimmer and the rest mattes. The only downside is there’s a lot of excess product that comes off and you waste a lot of product from that.
Medfield, MA
I really was hoping for better payoff with this palette and it just wasn’t there! The matte shadows are not smooth and the shimmer has fallout and required me to wet my brush for them to go on smoothly. I do love the case and the fact that this can be refilled.
San Diego, CA
This eyeshadow lasts all day and gives you great colors. I was a first time used when I bought this product and have since purchased more Buxom brand items. It is a good value if you get it on sale. I would definitely buy again.
Kutztown
This is my go to makeup palette. I have the nude and the make your own pallets. It last the entire night without fading or smearing and the colors aren’t super glittery like other makeup palettes. I look forward to trying all of their palettes.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
The most beautiful nude eyeshadow collection. I literally had zero clue that BUXOM had dominated the eyeshadow game like they had!! I was way late to that news break!! These are super bendable and I'd recommend these to anyone beginner OR pro for their flaw blendability and the colors are perfect FOR ANY look!
Palm Harbor, FL
Buxom May Contain Nudity Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Bella E.
As someone who often purchases and recycles out old makeup, this eyeshadow palette has stayed with me for a solid 3 years. I have yet to run out of product, because the pigmentation is just THAT good and a little bit really does go a long way. The fallout is minimal, which means the shadows are extra blendable and don’t get all over your eyelashes (thank god). Serves as, in my opinion, an even better alternative to some other natural palettes out there (cough cough, the Urban Decay Naked Palette) because of its fair price and outstanding pigmentation. I have used this palette on a range of looks, from just doing my eyebrows to Smokey eyes on Christmas Eve and New Year’s (check out my account for my #gameface looks; I can credit my eyebrow game to just one shade in this palette! See the 3rd photo in this review for an example) These shadows have truly become a staple product in my beauty collection, and I’d recommend them to anyone. I use this palette pretty much every day to subtly enhance my natural features. The little double-ended brush included inside is just an added bonus.
Anderson, SC
This is the perfect pallet for someone who prefers neutral colors. The pigmentation is great and a little goes a long way. This is my first time using the brand Buxom but certainly won’t be the last.
I like this pallet because it’s has some really nice browns in it some that have shimmer some that are matte. The light matte brown is my favorite shadow to use as a transition color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...