Buxom Mauve Mavens Lip Polish uploaded by Kristine f.

BY BUXOM

A bestselling mini lip polish duo. Flaunt your best volumized lip look with this duo of mini polishes in bestselling mauve shades. Glide on the flirty Full-On® Lip Polish in Sophia or create a sultry lip with the Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly to let lips tingle, shimmer, and shine with these sexy, creamy shades. This set contains: - 2 x 0.07 oz Lip Polish in Sophia (sweetheart pink) and Dolly (shimmering sultry mauve)

Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Buxom lip makeup...both the lip polishes and the glosses. They are beautiful colors and they have the most wonderful MINTY effect! I can't say they taste minty...it's more of a cooling effect that they both have. They have a huge selection of colors, which I've tried many of. If there's a classic, it's probably "Dolly", which comes in all of Buxom's lip makeup. Definitely a must buy!
Caitlin F.
Clifton Park
Got this set because it was on sale definitely could not pass up the deal the colors are to die for however I do find the formula to be a little tacky but pretty smooth I wish it last a little long but still wears pretty good
Mallorie O.
Knoxville, TN
Love both of the colors and the extra glossy look of the gloss! I also love the slight tingle it gives your lips, it’s really refreshing. Would definitely purchase again and want to try more Buxom products!
April R.
Riverside
Love this brand and I love this product. It’s not sticky and stays on for a good amount of time . It doesn’t feel clumpy like you are piling it on each time you apply . I would recommend
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
These are definitely some of the most pigmented lip glosses that I have ever tried before. The packaging is cute and they are most definitely affordable products. The confusing part is the three different names of lipglosses they carry. Most customers don’t know the difference between one from another.
Whit T.
o
Yes! Love these Lip Glosses! They are perfect on their own or over the top of lipsticks. They have a slight plumping effect, and they are super glossy! A little sticky but not annoying! I keep one in my purse, one in my car, and one in my vanity!
Alyssa B.
Ripley, WV
I have buxom plumping gloss as well as just normal gloss and both are awesome. I love the gloss when I’m just going out and wanna look a little cute without trying too hard. Very cute packaging as well, love a company that tries hard!
Michelle L.
I love buxom lip products. They are a great value for how long they last. They are easy to apply and the design isn't bulky, so the tube fits easily in the front of my backback for school. I would def buy these again.
Shelly A.
This is my go to lip gloss. I love the color mauve. This is the perfect color and completes my look. I put my lipstick on and finish with this product. It is not sticky and keeps my lipstick on for hours.
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time