BY BUXOM

A bestselling mini lip polish duo. Flaunt your best volumized lip look with this duo of mini polishes in bestselling mauve shades. Glide on the flirty Full-On® Lip Polish in Sophia or create a sultry lip with the Full-On Lip Polish in Dolly to let lips tingle, shimmer, and shine with these sexy, creamy shades. This set contains: - 2 x 0.07 oz Lip Polish in Sophia (sweetheart pink) and Dolly (shimmering sultry mauve)

Caitlin F.
Clifton Park
Got this set because it was on sale definitely could not pass up the deal the colors are to die for however I do find the formula to be a little tacky but pretty smooth I wish it last a little long but still wears pretty good
April R.
Riverside
Love this brand and I love this product. It’s not sticky and stays on for a good amount of time . It doesn’t feel clumpy like you are piling it on each time you apply . I would recommend
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
These are definitely some of the most pigmented lip glosses that I have ever tried before. The packaging is cute and they are most definitely affordable products. The confusing part is the three different names of lipglosses they carry. Most customers don’t know the difference between one from another.
Alyssa B.
Ripley, WV
I have buxom plumping gloss as well as just normal gloss and both are awesome. I love the gloss when I’m just going out and wanna look a little cute without trying too hard. Very cute packaging as well, love a company that tries hard!
Whitney D.
Gate city
It’s really good i like it a lot which I’m the person that has the exact same thing but might be a just a different brand from someone and I don’t have anything bad at all to say about it and I would recommend this product to anyone no improvements necessary at this time
Megan F.
Amite
This product is amazing and you will enjoy it. I recommend buying this over all other products. The packaging is really nice. Great value. Not pricey. 10/10 would buy again. Yes I would tell others to buy this product.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
My favorite new brand! I love their color options but Dolly and Devious Dolly are my absolute favorite. This was my first time trying this brand and would definitely recommend. They are not too sticky and I like the tingly feeling as well. Will be buying again!
Kelli H.
I'm not a fan of lipgloss but this one seems alright. It has a cooling feel to it when you apply. I like the packaging and I don't know the price because it was gifted to me. I think if your into lipgloss this would be a nice start!
Paige W.
These colors are so pretty. They are slightly pigmented and a little sheer so it looks natural. I like that it's a two pack of similar colors so that really either a nude or a nice brown color.
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
I really like the thickness and pigment of these glosses. They feel nourishing on your lips and last a significant amount of time for a gloss. Almost have a cooling feel to them as well.