BY BUXOM

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried ...1 Answers
Buxom Mascara Bar

Start your review of Buxom Mascara Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my fave high end mascara! Long lasting and goes on flawless! High recommend trying this if you want to try some new mascara." in 3 reviews
  • "This has quickly become one of my new favorite mascaras! Typically, I stick with Sephora's in-house brand waterproof mascara. However, Buxom has claimed me as a life-long customer with their fabulous, long-lasting, and light-weight mascara. It truly separated all of my lashes without clumping and didn't weight down my lashes (which had been previously curled). I definitely recommend this for everyday use! " in 3 reviews
Hannah B.
Jennifer P.
I recently received a sample of this product and wanted to give it a try. The first couple times I wore it I absolutely loved it. Went on evenly with minimal clumping. After a few uses though the flaking and clumping started appearing. Also smudges very easy throughout the day due to not being waterproof. This is a decent mascara just not one I would ever buy.
marla G.
Sun Valley, CA
I have started using this mascara it got a free sample and I love it I'm going to go ahead and purchase the full size next time I go to Sephora would definitely recommend
Jannine F.
This is an amazing mascara but I did have slight problems. I found that it doesn't hold up my curl because it's so liquidy and there is a lot of fallout.
Jaylen H.
West Harrison, IN
This is the best mascara ever ! It's consistency is great and it last all day ! I do t have to curl my eyelashes at all before applying and it doesn't clump ! I know this sounds to good to be true but it's seriously amazing !
Sarah C.
Somersworth, NH
This is my favorite mascara that I have ever tried! Whenever I have a chance to get a sample I'm so excited! It just makes my lashes look so long and full, but natural. I wish they sold the sample size though because I can never use up a full size before it dries out.
Morgan L.
Waverly, KY
This stuff is AMAZING, this is my all time favorite purchase! I love the packaging and that you get to pick your wand. I've gone through several tubes of it and I just keep going back for more! It's a good black as well, doesn't look greyish or anything and really lifts my lashes!
Tanya D.
Albany , NY
This mascara is amazing and my holy grail go to mascara you never hear any hype about it no you tubers or beauty bloggers I found it by mistake and let me tell u it's so rich and creamy the formula is very black doesn't clump or flake off its an all day wear I love this product
jaycee p.
Gahanna , OH
This mascara is amazing! Makes me eyes lashes long and the color is beautiful! Got this from my moms friend in a sample size and would really love the full size. Best mascara I've ever tried!
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I bought it at Sephoras'. I was able to try some samples of the mascara before I bought it! I think I makes my lashes longer and fuller when I use the Buxom mascara! I haven't used anything else since! I love it!
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?