BY BUXOM

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried ...1 Answers
Buxom Mascara Bar

Start your review of Buxom Mascara Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my fave high end mascara! Long lasting and goes on flawless! High recommend trying this if you want to try some new mascara." in 3 reviews
  • "This has quickly become one of my new favorite mascaras! Typically, I stick with Sephora's in-house brand waterproof mascara. However, Buxom has claimed me as a life-long customer with their fabulous, long-lasting, and light-weight mascara. It truly separated all of my lashes without clumping and didn't weight down my lashes (which had been previously curled). I definitely recommend this for everyday use! " in 3 reviews
Shannon S.
Schenectady, NY
Honestly I wanted to love this but I just can't. It flakes and smudges terribly. I was very disappointed.
Christen W.
Renton, WA
This was my first foray into Buxom mascara, I am a fan of their lip products so took the plunge. After one coat this mascara packs a beautiful punch, providing fuller and beautiful lashes. I was initially pleased with the product but about 5 minutes after I applied it there was fall out everywhere. The beautiful effects turn into raccoon eyes almost immediately. I have tried pairing with a clear mascara but no success it just does not want to stay put.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
I found the formula of this mascara to be way too dry for me. I did like the brush but the formula was lacking. I didn't find that it made my lashes as full as some other mascaras I have tried. I was disappointed because I love the original buxom lash mascara but I will pass on this one.
Jennifer P.
I recently received a sample of this product and wanted to give it a try. The first couple times I wore it I absolutely loved it. Went on evenly with minimal clumping. After a few uses though the flaking and clumping started appearing. Also smudges very easy throughout the day due to not being waterproof. This is a decent mascara just not one I would ever buy.
trisha V.
I was really expecting this mascara to be amazing. I don't think I would spend my money on it again. I wasn't in love with the brush and I felt like the mascara itself was a little messy. I would like to try a different formula next time. Maybe I would have better luck with the plumping mascara. I do have to say that the design on the mascara is what actually drew me in to try this one. [product:buxom-buxom-mascara-bar-full-&-fabulous]
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Really good wand design and cute packaging. Stays on rather long for a non waterproof. I'm a repeat user. I'd like this much better if it was waterproof. Coating eyelashes is a breeze with this though
Ashley W.
POTTSTOWN, PA
I received a sample of this mascara and was really excited to try it out since I had never used a Buxom mascara before. The first couple of months I wore it, I loved it! Applied nicely and lasted throughout the day without any flaking. Unfortunately the past few times I've worn this the mascara has started to flake on me after only wearing it for an hour or so. I'm not sure if maybe the sample size is drier, or not expected to last months. I was a little disappointed by this but overall I really enjoyed this product. Because of the flakiness I probably will not be purchasing a full size.
Sara T.
I really like this mascara but I do not think that the consistency of the mascara is the same as the original buxom. It still works nicely, it's clump free and smooth. However, it doesn't make your lashes as full and intense.
Amber A.
Thibodaux, LA
loved this mascara at first and it instantly became my favorite. after a few weeks of using it, it became a bit clumpy and i feel like it needs some eye drops added into it or something because it seems to be a bit dry but other than that is a good mascara for a good price!!
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
Not a bad mascara- it separates the lashes nicely and makes them appear longer. The downside is that it smudges easily, especially on a hot day and it takes a few coats to see its impact.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?