BY BUXOM

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried ...1 Answers
Buxom Mascara Bar

Start your review of Buxom Mascara Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my fave high end mascara! Long lasting and goes on flawless! High recommend trying this if you want to try some new mascara." in 3 reviews
  • "This has quickly become one of my new favorite mascaras! Typically, I stick with Sephora's in-house brand waterproof mascara. However, Buxom has claimed me as a life-long customer with their fabulous, long-lasting, and light-weight mascara. It truly separated all of my lashes without clumping and didn't weight down my lashes (which had been previously curled). I definitely recommend this for everyday use! " in 3 reviews
Jaylen H.
West Harrison, IN
This is the best mascara ever ! It's consistency is great and it last all day ! I do t have to curl my eyelashes at all before applying and it doesn't clump ! I know this sounds to good to be true but it's seriously amazing !
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Full and fabulous is right! Picks up all my lashes and extends them without clumping. The tube lasts forever. I like that you can swap out brushes for different effects. So far this brush is my favorite.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Really good wand design and cute packaging. Stays on rather long for a non waterproof. I'm a repeat user. I'd like this much better if it was waterproof. Coating eyelashes is a breeze with this though
Sara T.
I really like this mascara but I do not think that the consistency of the mascara is the same as the original buxom. It still works nicely, it's clump free and smooth. However, it doesn't make your lashes as full and intense.
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This is my favorite mascara and I haven't been able to find it lately. Bummer. It goes on evently and makes your lashes amazing. It is a good value and lots of product in the tube. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Sonja H.
One of my favorites and must haves! My lashes have always been long but this mascara adds more "oomph" to them. I love the dramatic lash look and this mascara definitely gives it!
jaycee p.
Gahanna , OH
This mascara is amazing! Makes me eyes lashes long and the color is beautiful! Got this from my moms friend in a sample size and would really love the full size. Best mascara I've ever tried!
Zoë T.
Ridgewood, NY
Received this in a sampler and absolutely loved it. It makes me lashes look very full and voluminous. The only thing I was missing was length. It didn't clump my lashes together or flake off.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
Not a bad mascara- it separates the lashes nicely and makes them appear longer. The downside is that it smudges easily, especially on a hot day and it takes a few coats to see its impact.
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
Omg! i wish they had this product in drugstores!!! love love love this! the wand is amazing. my sister bought this for me and i need more!!! last me about 3 months
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?