BY BUXOM

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried ...1 Answers
Buxom Mascara Bar

Start your review of Buxom Mascara Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my fave high end mascara! Long lasting and goes on flawless! High recommend trying this if you want to try some new mascara." in 3 reviews
  • "This has quickly become one of my new favorite mascaras! Typically, I stick with Sephora's in-house brand waterproof mascara. However, Buxom has claimed me as a life-long customer with their fabulous, long-lasting, and light-weight mascara. It truly separated all of my lashes without clumping and didn't weight down my lashes (which had been previously curled). I definitely recommend this for everyday use! " in 3 reviews
Tanya D.
Albany , NY
This mascara is amazing and my holy grail go to mascara you never hear any hype about it no you tubers or beauty bloggers I found it by mistake and let me tell u it's so rich and creamy the formula is very black doesn't clump or flake off its an all day wear I love this product
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This lash blasting mascara is absolutely stunning. My eyelashes feel super good and healthy due to all the yummy ingredients such as shea butter and Olive oil. It comes off relatively easy with some makeup remover. I would buy it again, my eye lashes look GLAMOROUS. ;)
meghan w.
Manasquan, NJ
If you want really like long intense lashes this is for you. If your more on the natural side and want no clumps I wouldn't recommend ! Awesome mascara one of my favs! I would deff buy it again cause I went through it like a crazy person ! Buxom Mascara Bar
Loanne N.
I love this mascara! I got it because I have small lashes that need a lot of help, so the bristles on this mascara reach every strand! It doesn't feel heavy especially when I curl my lashes and it didn't flake off like other mascaras do since I have oily lids.
Katie Y.
Altoona, FL
I bought this mascara in a sample kit and I can honestly say I LOVE IT!!! This is now definitely my go to for my big brown eyes! This product is definitely worth the splurge for the value of it! This was my first time but I will definitely be repurchasing the full size product!!
Morgan L.
Waverly, KY
This stuff is AMAZING, this is my all time favorite purchase! I love the packaging and that you get to pick your wand. I've gone through several tubes of it and I just keep going back for more! It's a good black as well, doesn't look greyish or anything and really lifts my lashes!
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I really liked this mascara by buxom. The packaging is super cute and the formula worked well with my really sensitive eyes. It didn't make my eyes itchy or watery at all like other mascaras. This one made my lashes look super full. I recommend this mascara to everyone.
Jillian S.
Rochester, NY
This is a great mascara to use to maximize your eyelash length and give your eyes that dark, sultry, smokey look. This mascara hardly ever clumps and will last all day! Definitely worth the money; I would buy it again and again!
Erika A.
Aubrey, TX
A bought a small size of this mascara and it's not my favorite! Maybe because I'm used to waterproof and this one isn't. When I wake up from a nap it's all smudged under my eyes. And at the end of the day it's smudged whether I napped or not! The brush is great but I'm not a fan of flaky or smearable mascara!
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
This is my absolute favorite mascara! I bought it at Sephoras'. I was able to try some samples of the mascara before I bought it! I think I makes my lashes longer and fuller when I use the Buxom mascara! I haven't used anything else since! I love it!
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?