BY BUXOM

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried ...1 Answers
Buxom Mascara Bar

Start your review of Buxom Mascara Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my fave high end mascara! Long lasting and goes on flawless! High recommend trying this if you want to try some new mascara." in 3 reviews
  • "This has quickly become one of my new favorite mascaras! Typically, I stick with Sephora's in-house brand waterproof mascara. However, Buxom has claimed me as a life-long customer with their fabulous, long-lasting, and light-weight mascara. It truly separated all of my lashes without clumping and didn't weight down my lashes (which had been previously curled). I definitely recommend this for everyday use! " in 3 reviews
Raygen U.
Absolutely love it it makes my eyelashes look so natural but so long it has been my go to for about a year now and I can’t go back to any other one I always come back to this one
Ashley W.
POTTSTOWN, PA
I received a sample of this mascara and was really excited to try it out since I had never used a Buxom mascara before. The first couple of months I wore it, I loved it! Applied nicely and lasted throughout the day without any flaking. Unfortunately the past few times I've worn this the mascara has started to flake on me after only wearing it for an hour or so. I'm not sure if maybe the sample size is drier, or not expected to last months. I was a little disappointed by this but overall I really enjoyed this product. Because of the flakiness I probably will not be purchasing a full size.
Alexa W.
Anderson, SC
I have tried a lot of mascaras, and luckily I already have very long and thick eyelashes. The problem with most is that I can't get the look I want without a ton of heavy product on my eyes. With just one coat, I get the results I want. With two to top it off, they look amazing. I read reviews and some say that it smudges or you get 'raccoon eyes' but if you know how to apply mascara, in general, then you won't have that at all - I have never had that problem with Buxom. I love this mascara!
Hannah B.
Christen W.
Renton, WA
This was my first foray into Buxom mascara, I am a fan of their lip products so took the plunge. After one coat this mascara packs a beautiful punch, providing fuller and beautiful lashes. I was initially pleased with the product but about 5 minutes after I applied it there was fall out everywhere. The beautiful effects turn into raccoon eyes almost immediately. I have tried pairing with a clear mascara but no success it just does not want to stay put.
Keri M.
Purchased a set with 2 buxom mascaras and 3 eyeliners. When I first opened this mascara I was starting to become disappointed , it looked dried out, and not a lot of product . BUT I learned don't always go by first impressions. I tried this on my barely there Asian eyelashes and VOOM lashes galore !! This brush is amazing for applying a even coat of mascara , and adding volume,and fullness !!! I think the product didn't look as full because I didn't end up with a huge clumpy mess of mascara on the brush , or my eyes for that matter ! I use this every day , and it's great on my sensitive eyes !!
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
Donella A.
Fort Worth, TX
This product definitely gives you full and fabulous lashes! I love how the innovative brush is able to separate and evenly coat my lashes. The packaging is super cute and isn't too bulky. My only issue is that this mascara never seem to completely dry on my lashes, I don't know it it's going for a softer look or something, but it really does make it easier for smudges to occur.
Sarah C.
Somersworth, NH
This is my favorite mascara that I have ever tried! Whenever I have a chance to get a sample I'm so excited! It just makes my lashes look so long and full, but natural. I wish they sold the sample size though because I can never use up a full size before it dries out.
Stephanie T.
Coventry , RI
I found the formula of this mascara to be way too dry for me. I did like the brush but the formula was lacking. I didn't find that it made my lashes as full as some other mascaras I have tried. I was disappointed because I love the original buxom lash mascara but I will pass on this one.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?