BY BUXOM

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried ...1 Answers
Buxom Mascara Bar

Start your review of Buxom Mascara Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is my fave high end mascara! Long lasting and goes on flawless! High recommend trying this if you want to try some new mascara." in 3 reviews
  • "This has quickly become one of my new favorite mascaras! Typically, I stick with Sephora's in-house brand waterproof mascara. However, Buxom has claimed me as a life-long customer with their fabulous, long-lasting, and light-weight mascara. It truly separated all of my lashes without clumping and didn't weight down my lashes (which had been previously curled). I definitely recommend this for everyday use! " in 3 reviews
trisha V.
I was really expecting this mascara to be amazing. I don't think I would spend my money on it again. I wasn't in love with the brush and I felt like the mascara itself was a little messy. I would like to try a different formula next time. Maybe I would have better luck with the plumping mascara. I do have to say that the design on the mascara is what actually drew me in to try this one. [product:buxom-buxom-mascara-bar-full-&-fabulous]
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
This mascara looks like it would work pretty good I haven't tried it but I would love to do one looks super big and it looks like your group every lash individually and not something I love with the mascara
Jennifer P.
I recently received a sample of this product and wanted to give it a try. The first couple times I wore it I absolutely loved it. Went on evenly with minimal clumping. After a few uses though the flaking and clumping started appearing. Also smudges very easy throughout the day due to not being waterproof. This is a decent mascara just not one I would ever buy.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I got this in a little kit for Christmas. I like the wand a lot. The mascara goes on evenly with no clumping. Once dry my lashes feel softer than with other mascaras. The only downfall is that because it isn't waterproof after several hours there is a bit of smudging on my lower lashes and it starts to flake off. I've had much worse smudging with UD perversion, though. Overall a pretty good mascara but I'd love a waterproof version.
Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
Full and fabulous is absolutely right! This has got to be my all time favorite mascara. I got a sample of this and I was not thinking much of it and when I ran out of my mascara I opened this and wow! I have been using this for months now. It is very black, separates, and makes my lashes look full and amazing. It also is easy to apply on my bottom lashes which is a bonus. I can layer this and not get the spidery look which is amazing. It is a more wet mascara which is what I prefer. I cannot say enough good things about this!
Jane B.
I loved this mascara! It does have a drier formula, but those usually work out best for me. It also has a rubber wand, which I prefer so much more over a regular brush! Unfortunately I think this product is discontinued, so I would recommend trying the Better than Sex Mascara if you like a drier formula as well.
Amber A.
Thibodaux, LA
loved this mascara at first and it instantly became my favorite. after a few weeks of using it, it became a bit clumpy and i feel like it needs some eye drops added into it or something because it seems to be a bit dry but other than that is a good mascara for a good price!!
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
This mascara does a fabulous job at separating and lengthening your eyelashes. In fact most mascaras that "separate" my lashes don't do the best job at volumizing my lashes as well but this mascara wand is magical. It's almost as if it tugs the lashes apart and makes your eyelashes look way more defined.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
me gusta el producto da un buen acabado a tus pestañas dandole un hermoso volumen, lo mas hermoso es el empaque dorado es impactante me encanta un plus totalmente el empaque que enamora
Patricia S.
Calexico CA
Me encanta es muy buena mascara, la volvería a comprar? Pero por supuesto que si!!! La amo se volvió una de mis favoritas e incluso me gusta más que la de too faced
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Lindsey H.
Lake elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?