Jenn M.
Walpole , MA
Full and fabulous is absolutely right! This has got to be my all time favorite mascara. I got a sample of this and I was not thinking much of it and when I ran out of my mascara I opened this and wow! I have been using this for months now. It is very black, separates, and makes my lashes look full and amazing. It also is easy to apply on my bottom lashes which is a bonus. I can layer this and not get the spidery look which is amazing. It is a more wet mascara which is what I prefer. I cannot say enough good things about this!