BY BUXOM #7 in Lip Gloss

For kisses that'll keep them coming back for more, try this sheer, high-shine lip polish. It creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with a refreshing tingling sensation and gentle plumping effect. Vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, supple,... see more...

Buxom Lip Polish
  • "It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. " in 9 reviews
  • "They're tingly, they make your lips a little pouty, and they're just gorgeous colors that work well with it seems every skin tone." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a bit sticky but is worth it as it stays on for hours even after eating and drinking." in 5 reviews
  • "Amazing,beautiful,perfection ........So many things i could say about these I love them so much especially White Russian.My go to nude for all my looks." in 5 reviews
  • "It makes my lips look full and juicy, feels great, smells great and gives your lips a natural color." in 3 reviews
Julie M.
Chillicothe, MO
Review for: Nicole - shimmering strawberry
This is a great pink, shimmery lip plumping gloss. Has a candy-like smell to it, and it applies very smooth, but is kind of thick and sticky on the lips. I personally really love this gloss and all of Buxom's polishes and creams. There is a slight tingling effect that is custom to plumpers, but it is not uncomfortable. It definitely makes your lips appear larger and the gloss gives you a very shiny, glossy finish. My boyfriend does not like that this gloss seems to bleed above and below the lips slightly- that may also be part of what the product intends to do to make the lips appear fuller. It does not look weird in any way, though, just different to him. I have not tried this product with a lip liner and don't intend to, but that may be helpful if the bleeding sounds like something that would bother you. I would GLADLY take the whole buxom gloss collection anyday! :D #giftcrush
Jael B.
Review for: Dolly - shimmering sultry mauve
I have not been a gloss wearer or fan for the longest time. In fact, the last time that I wore a gloss was over a year ago. I never for once thought that I would want or enjoy another gloss until I picked this product up. The excessive tackiness of glosses is what has been a part of the major deterrent; however, these glosses aren't overly sticky and are extremely comfortable on the lips. The shine is high, but not in an overbearing way, it is subtle enough to be worn everyday and fall into the natural vein of makeup, but noticeable enough to draw attention to the lips. And the shade of Dolly is absolutely perfect- your lips but better. This lasts through meals (unless I'm dabbing away with a napkin a lot or eating something greasy or the like), and it is so easy to apply and reapply without feeling a build up of stickiness  of cakiness. I LOVE this!

Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ok i had used this brand years ago but have fallen out of love of lipsticks for some years. i got this as a present and figured it’d just make its way to the bottom of my makeup drawer like many a lip stick/gloss/polish/stain before but boy was i wrong. i’m a huge fan of vitamins and hyaluronic acid and when i found out this product contains both i got excited. yes it’s plumps the lips with a cool kinda numbing sensation but that’s soooo not the best part. my lips were super dry and cracking and THIS saved them. I was super shocked but immediately went and bought a clear gloss to use as a night treatment (bizarre product use for sure but heck it works)
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sarina - chocolate sparkle, Dolly - shimmering sultry mauve, Anna - sugared peach, Kristen - pink whisper, Other
I also have a set of 6 mini's; Nicole (hot pink), White Russian & devious dolly which (who?) are also lovely. They impart a minty tingling lip plumping sensation. $20 is not a good deal it means if you want a few you are going to have to drop $100. Eek. I'd rather buy 3 tom ford lipstick & boys ($36 ea) get me some grown makeup. I enjoy lipglosses sure but I prefer my MAC liglass & Dior addict glosses. I just like the plumping from this it's addictive makes your lips feel so nice. My fave color is Anna for my crazy Anna lyfe. Shhhh my bad. These are very pigmented. I very much enjoy them but they have too many so I've given up trying to collect sets. I don't want a set that has a duplicate.
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Katie - pink lemonade
I got this in an ulta give away bag in Katie. It was a trial size, but I fell in love. I bought the full size. Even with the price, I still had to have it. It gives the tingly feeling like a plumping lipgloss and gives the right amount of pout and shine. It makes your lips feel refreshed.
Melissa E.
Placentia, CA
Review for: Melissa - sugar & spice
I love Buxom lip polishes! First lets start with the names. I have to admit, since they use girl names and Melissa being the name of one, I just had to get it! Its a super cute idea! The formula is a bit sticky but personally I don't mind that in a lip gloss, and its also a little thick. Melissa is a pretty nude color with LOTS of sparkle, so if you're into a lip gloss that more glossy and not so much sparkly then this is not the one for you. I love to use it as a topper on lip stick or just by itself if I'm going for a natural and dewy look!
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Buxom lipglosses. The plumping effect is painless, just kind of minty, it lasts a decent amount of time and honestly my lips feel better than they did before I applied it even after I’ve taken the gloss off. I highly recommend these and the lip creams.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip gloss in the shade Sandy, and it is my favorite! I'm usually not a lip gloss person, but decided to try it when it was on sale. I find that this isn't sticky or weird feeling on the lips. It's very comfortable. It doesn't burn like I've heard other plumping glosses do. There's a very mild tingle, more like a cooling sensation. I don't notice a huge difference in my lip size, but my lips do look healthier with this on. It's beautiful enough to wear on its own or layer over others. I can't wait to try out more shades!
Marbella A.
Victorville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these glosses my all time favorite! I own a couple of the buxom lip polishes. These are more sheer and usually have a sheen/sparkle than the lip creams, but I love using these over a lipstick/nude lip combo. Love how glossy and plump my lips look w/ buxom glosses. Even though it is a “plumping Gloss it doesn’t give that uncomfortably tingle/burn that most other plumping glosses do. It lasts a while too, nothing crazy though since it is a Gloss and does tend to disappear/transfer.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolly is my all time favorite color!!! These lip glosses are absolutely beautiful and long lasting. Not only do the smell like delicious cake and candy, but they make your lips look amazing! This item is a must have for any makeup lover.
Patricia G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Which are your favorite shades?
Elizabeth Q.
Crystal Lake, il
Sometimes lip plumpers can cause lips to sting. Does this plumper cause a stinging or burning sensation when used?
Gabrielle C.
Clifton, AZ
My tube is almost out and I got it as a gift. Where's the best place to buy this? 8
Christine W.
Middle Vlg, NY
My concern is if this is goopy or sticky? I hate when my hair gets stuck in it! does this happen with this product?
kim g.
Fayetteville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this ok for girls age 6 to use?