BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Gloss

For kisses that'll keep them coming back for more, try this sheer, high-shine lip polish. It creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with a refreshing tingling sensation and gentle plumping effect. Vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, supple,... see more...

• Are these worth the hype? Ive heard so many youtubers mention bux...4 Answers
  • If i were to compare this to FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Gloss Bomb ...1 Answers
  • Is this super sticky?2 Answers
Buxom Lip Polish
  • "It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. " in 9 reviews
  • "Amazing,beautiful,perfection ........So many things i could say about these I love them so much especially White Russian.My go to nude for all my looks." in 5 reviews
  • "It is a bit sticky but is worth it as it stays on for hours even after eating and drinking." in 5 reviews
  • "They're tingly, they make your lips a little pouty, and they're just gorgeous colors that work well with it seems every skin tone." in 5 reviews
  • "It makes my lips look full and juicy, feels great, smells great and gives your lips a natural color." in 3 reviews
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Gabby - magnetic mauve more...
I have been super obsessed with glosses lately I saw one of my favorite YouTubers wearing one of these on one of her videos and I had to go out and see them in person for myself! I went to Ulta to get the same shade that she had which is called Samantha, but it turned out that they didn't have any at that time so I started to swatch different shades on my hand and I fell in love with Gabby. There was another that I loved but they also didn't have in stock so I just took one. It is so easy to apply and the smell is amazing, I would say that it smells like candy. The moment that it touched my lips I knew that I had found one of the best glosses out there. I like my glosses to have some shimmer in them and most of the shades do, but if don't there are also some without it. It felt so smooth and was super easy to apply. At the time my lips where a bit dry but this gloss helped them out a lot, it does give you a tingling feeling which I don't mind since it is supposed to plump up your lips. I seriously cannot wait to buy more and build up my collection!
Jael B.
Review for: Dolly - shimmering sultry mauve more...
I have not been a gloss wearer or fan for the longest time. In fact, the last time that I wore a gloss was over a year ago. I never for once thought that I would want or enjoy another gloss until I picked this product up. The excessive tackiness of glosses is what has been a part of the major deterrent; however, these glosses aren't overly sticky and are extremely comfortable on the lips. The shine is high, but not in an overbearing way, it is subtle enough to be worn everyday and fall into the natural vein of makeup, but noticeable enough to draw attention to the lips. And the shade of Dolly is absolutely perfect- your lips but better. This lasts through meals (unless I'm dabbing away with a napkin a lot or eating something greasy or the like), and it is so easy to apply and reapply without feeling a build up of stickiness  of cakiness. I LOVE this!

Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I like the Buxom lip glosses - I've tried a bunch of different shades. The formula is great, creamy and thin, not sticky and clumpy. The applicator is ideal. The shades are nice, and I like how the shiny ones down have chunks of glitter on them, so they give a nice subtle shine and pop of glitter (without the glitter haha) to any look. The shade range is also nice. However, every one I've tried has a weird stinging feeling, and my friend told me that it's because they are lip plumping as well. I don't mind a lip plumping product because I could use a little extra oomf, but I love these glosses and wish they didn't have that element every time I want to wear them.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
ok i had used this brand years ago but have fallen out of love of lipsticks for some years. i got this as a present and figured it’d just make its way to the bottom of my makeup drawer like many a lip stick/gloss/polish/stain before but boy was i wrong. i’m a huge fan of vitamins and hyaluronic acid and when i found out this product contains both i got excited. yes it’s plumps the lips with a cool kinda numbing sensation but that’s soooo not the best part. my lips were super dry and cracking and THIS saved them. I was super shocked but immediately went and bought a clear gloss to use as a night treatment (bizarre product use for sure but heck it works)
Dallas C.
mountain house
Review for: Dominique - glittering ice more...
I have owned this product for at least two months, and I absolutely love it! It's very long-lasting and as soon as you put it on it gives your lips a tingly, plumping feeling. I have recommended this product to many of my friends and mostly all of them agreed that the tingling sensation on the lips is a great addition to the beautiful lipgloss. The color "Dominique" is perfect for a clear coat either by itself, or on top of another color. Amazing product and would highly recommend to everyone.
Julie M.
Chillicothe, MO
Review for: Nicole - shimmering strawberry more...
This is a great pink, shimmery lip plumping gloss. Has a candy-like smell to it, and it applies very smooth, but is kind of thick and sticky on the lips. I personally really love this gloss and all of Buxom's polishes and creams. There is a slight tingling effect that is custom to plumpers, but it is not uncomfortable. It definitely makes your lips appear larger and the gloss gives you a very shiny, glossy finish. My boyfriend does not like that this gloss seems to bleed above and below the lips slightly- that may also be part of what the product intends to do to make the lips appear fuller. It does not look weird in any way, though, just different to him. I have not tried this product with a lip liner and don't intend to, but that may be helpful if the bleeding sounds like something that would bother you. I would GLADLY take the whole buxom gloss collection anyday! :D #giftcrush
Aryn L.
I love these glosses, they smell amazing and have a thick plush formula that isn't sticky. They also have an extreme variety, from basically clear with a bit of sparkle, to something more pigmented like burgundy and magenta shades. They are a bit tingly and cooling on the lips but doesn't sting or burn like some plumping formulas can.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Review for: Taylor - crimson flame more...
I think Buxom is a very underrated company. They have amazing products as well as their mascara which happens to be my favorite. But I got this expecting it to be a little thicker and it wasn't but I actually really like it and it has just enough color to tint your lips but not too much. Price is what you would expect for a high end product. I got mine from Sephora . Com
Tiffany A.
I have this in the shade 'pink lady'. Buxom is my go to for high end glosses. They're around twenty dollars each but I swear these are worth every penny. The colors are beautiful, they aren't sticky, and they have this delightful minty feeling when you apply them. Applying this gloss over the Buxom Plumpline Lip Liner in the shade dolly danger is my perfect pink. It would take a lot for a lip product to replace these buxom glosses.
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
My absolute favorite gloss. I have used up three tubes of Buxom glasses and I continue to buy more. My favorites are Samantha and Dolly! They have a mint scent and tingly sensation from the mint. It doesn’t sting like the Too Faced lip injection but it leaves my lips just as plump. I use this as a lip balm in the summer because it lasts so long and leaves my lips so soft. Whenever I use it, people ask me how my lips look juicy!
Patricia G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Which are your favorite shades?
Elizabeth Q.
Crystal Lake, il
Sometimes lip plumpers can cause lips to sting. Does this plumper cause a stinging or burning sensation when used?
Gabrielle C.
Clifton, AZ
My tube is almost out and I got it as a gift. Where's the best place to buy this? 8
Christine W.
Middle Vlg, NY
My concern is if this is goopy or sticky? I hate when my hair gets stuck in it! does this happen with this product?
kim g.
Fayetteville, TN
Is this ok for girls age 6 to use?