BY BUXOM #82 in Lip Gloss

A set with 15 mini Full-On™ shimmery lip polishes and smooth lip creams. Featuring 15 sheer, shimmering polishes and ultrasmooth glassy colors, these lip glosses leave lips feeling sexy and leave a plumping tingle. This set contains: - 11 x 0.07 oz Mini Full On Lip Polishes in Dominique (glittering ice), Clair (starry plum haze), Isabella (perfectly plum), Jennifer (flirty fuchsia), Julie (juicy watermelon), Karen (confetti pink), Katie (pink lemonade), Megan (caramel dream), Rebecca (golden glitz), Sophia (sweetheart pink), Zoe (dazzling orchid) - 4 x 0.07 oz Mini Full On Lip Creams in Lavender Cosmo (lilac pink), Mai Tai (vivid coral), Mudslide (petal pink), White Russian (nude pink) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? What are your experiences? 1 Answers
  • Does it stay on long? Is it scented or flavored? Is it thick or sti...1 Answers
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this set just after I fell in love with Buxom glosses; it was the perfect way for me to test a variety of colors and see if my love was real. It was/is.

I was surprised at how many worked with my complexion. The tubes are not a full size, but again, good way to try. At any given time I have 2-3 different shades in my purse--I'm basically never without lip coverage. I believe it was about $60 at Sephora. I purchased winter of 2014 and I still have many--none have spoiled.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers , NY
This is an awesome set! I love how different companies create sets with multiple items inside which lets the consumer test out different items. For this Set this was my first Buxom purchase .. ive heard amazing things about this brand so i decided to purchase this and i am sooooooooooooo happy i did.. the bottles are super cute and small and they are pigmented for a lip gloss.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
La Feria, TX
I LOVE this brand of lip gloss! Its so amazing and feels awesome on my lips. It meet my expectations, even went beyond it lol. This was my first time using this amazing product. It lasted for about 4 hours then I had to reapply. I would totally recommend this to others, especially if you like tingelingness on your lips! Made my lips very plumpt which I love so much!
Jacklynn L.
Jacklynn L.
Weatherford , OK
Bought this for Christmas gifts. I was able to break it down and gift 3 glosses for family and keep 2 for myself. Great color selections decent size about half of regular size. They have a mint taste / sensation but not a plumping effect. Not to sticky
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Again perfect for gifting or if you want to try out different lip colors. I notice a little minty feel but i like that. Comfortable on the lips. I love pinks and nudes so i got to share with my friend who wears more bold and funky colors
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This roulette lip gloss set is so amazing! The value is out of this world. I always look for this during the holidays and break up the set into pieces for gifts. Buxom lip-glosses give you that plumping effect with the minty freshness!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
So I have the more recent one of these, not this, that has glosses, creams and some matte formulas. It is a pretty good deal at $60 ($4 each) I like it but the range in kinds varies widely meaning you have to be open to new kinds.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
I love this set I love how there more then 2 colors can plump your lips and have a cute lip tint color and very glossy it's so easy and fast to apply love the results really met my expectations I would but again
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I love these lip glosses they are not sticky but smooth and creamy.They have amazing colors and I constantly use them. I love showing how much I love and support this brand and would love a sample.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Carpentersville, IL
Buxom lip glosses are one of my favorites glosses out in the market. They are very pigmented and not super sticky, which I hate sticky glosses. The packaging is beautiful. Worth every cent.
sandra g.
sandra g.
Are they sticky?
The products of this kit has the vibrant colors?
Regina V.
Regina V.
Central Sq, NY
Are they very pigmented?
Trina D.
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Which colors are the best in this set?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?