Buxom Layer On The Gems Collection uploaded by Karen R.

BY BUXOM

A collection of rich, velvety eyeliners in four jewel-toned shades. This must-have collection of four of Buxom’s favorite Insider™ Eyeliners will turn your eyes into the sexy, jewel-toned standouts they deserve to be. Velvety, twist-up pencil liners glide on ultra smooth to deliver the perfect line without tugging. The formula contains a blend of antioxidants and vitamins to help protect the delicate skin along your lash line from environmental damage. Once you experience these vivid, long-wearing colors, all eyes will be on your precious gems.This set contains:- 4 x 0.01 oz Insider Eyeliner in Amethyst, Topaz, Blue Jade, Black Pearl It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This line comes with a convenient sharpener in the cap.

Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Girlfriend always has me buy this for her. No I'm is her favorite. If you have never tried it or looking for a good gift for your girlfriend I would definitely suggest you get this! You can't go wrong there
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
love colored eyeliner, this set has a nice mix of jewel toned eyeliners that are velvety smooth and glide on without too much tugging. I would recommend this as a starter eyeliner set for someone who wants to dabble in colored liners. The best part? It is $29. Typically, to buy each liner would set you back $56 if you wanted to buy all 4. So this set is a nice bargain
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
Beautiful, highly pigmented liners that can also double as eyeshadows if blended out. They stay on pretty well and have a nice variety of shades. I wish they hadn't discontinued them, because the purple was my favorite. If you see these and like the intense jewel tones, definitely snap these up.
Destiny B.
Buxom has a fairly good equitation in the lipstick department so it comes as no surprise that this product does wonders. I just it came in a dozen more colors. If you want to splurge on lipstick, bite beauty is the way to go.
Sydney S.
Hobart, IN
I'm a beauty person and love trying new products. When I saw this in Sephora for cheap, I just had to get it and try it out. I fell in love with it. It's just easy to put on and goes so smoothly. I recommend it!
Melanie L.
Hagerstown, MD
This one goes down so smooth is one of my favorite always keep this in stock I highly recommend that you try this you won't regret it.
Kassandra R.
Lancaster , PA
Best product invented ❤ It so nicely on the lips
The packaging is okay nothing to fancy. I do like how much you get for the price.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Anyone know if any dupes