BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Jena C.
I typically prefer lipstick to lip gloss, because I don't like the sticky feeling that most lip gloss has. However, this lip gloss breaks the mold and is the only lip gloss I use! I have it in the color White Russian, which looks like a milky pale pink in the tube but goes on the lips beautifully. It's a shiny light pink nude that doesn't look too "stripper-ish." It has a nice minty, cooling effect on the lips but isn't too strong at all. The plumping effect is minor, but it also doesn't irritate your lips like other "plumping" products (i.e., Lip Venom or Lip Injection). I would highly recommend this lip gloss.
Brooke D.
River Forest, IL
Usually, I am not a fan of lip gloss. On average, I find it to be sticky and annoying. The Buxom glosses, on the other hand, are incredible. I love their minty cooling effect. I love the range of shades and finishes, from intensely shimmery to soft and creamy. What I love most about these glosses, though, is that my hair does not stick to them and my lips never feel like they are coated in syrup. I cannot even bring myself to count how many Buxom glosses I own, but I can guarantee that they are all well loved.
Catherine C.
I bought this at Lord and Taylor I believe. The consistency is a bit thick, but it is not really sticky or anything too unbearable to reapply with throughout the day. The colors are okay, but it does get a bit blotchy and dry on my lips, so I use it with Chapstick whenever I wear it. That's the only reason I deducted a letter grade. The price is on point with this product.
Andrea F.
If you get flakey lips, try these glosses. I get flakey lips pretty regularly and my secret to ditching them quickly is using a plumping gloss. It helps loosen the flakes and helps get moisture to the new skin underneath. I wear these all the time but when my lips get flakey I add a coat to my lips, do the rest of my makeup and then use a paper towel to wipe off all the flakes that the tingling gloss has sloughed off. The glosses in general are long lasting, shiny, and smell great. I think they also have the best selection of pretty daytime colors. Lots of nice pinks and natural colors.
Brittany T.
These lip glosses are amazing, first the colors are forgiving on many different skin tones, they smell amazing and have that tingling thing going on which is slightly beneficial for lip pluming. they last for a good amount of time for a gloss... slightly sticking but in a good way and I like the packaging it always makes me want to buy more when it's cute packaging!!
Christy S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this gloss. It comes in many colors and it has a nice shimmer to it. It will also give your lips a tingly sensation, which will plump your lips up. I'm giving this product a "B" because, I prefer my glosses to be less sticky. Other than that I love it!
Rachel H.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Love these glosses. They're not well-pigmented and not overly sticky or shiny. I love the tingly feeling from the lip plumper though I'm not sure it actually noticeably plumps my lips (but that's not why I bought it). If you're trying these for the first time I would get one of the mini multi packs so you can try different shades and find one you really love.
Daveaux R.
Monroe, MI
By far my favorite lip gloss for many reasons! It is long lasting, gives a slight tingle, makes your lips appear fuller and comes in a variety of complimentary shades for different skin tones! My tip is to buy this at your local bare essentials outlet store! you can get it in a kit with many other great products for what it costs to buy 1 at full price! :)
Liz W.
Fremont , CA
I like the different colors that they have and it usually lasts for awhile too which is great. I also noticed that my lips do look plumper when I use it!!!

The downside is sometimes the colors don't look as great one. I ended up having to buy a few before I got the color I actually wanted. Next time I will go to the bare essential store so I can try them on so I don't end up with a few shades I won't wear.
Leah B.
Hapeville, GA
I got some of this in a kit from sephora & was immediately in love with the color Melanie. I wore it to work the next day & got tons of compliments. The gloss went on smoothly, wasn't sticky & smelled wonderful. I did have to reapply often but that is the case for most lip glosses. It may seem pricey at $19.99 a tube but the tubes last forever!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.