BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Nicole S.
Patterson, NY
I love Bare Escentuals, but I have to give this product a D. That doesn't mean I don't use it, because I do. The colors are generally really nice and can work with all skin tones. However, as gloss goes, this stuff is VERY STICKY. It's thick, and goes on goopy and it makes your lips stick together! What a mess! I can apply it for work without issue, but it's a no-no for date nights, or dinner with friends... you can't eat with this on. The taste is atrocious and it lacks staying power.
Nekura A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great formula and a ridiculously large shade selection that there's bound to be a shade for everyone. Love the shine, light-weight formula, and non-sticky texture. These are one of the few balms I find moisturizing while being light weight. There's a minty tingle but nothing too intense or medicinal.
Chloe N.
Nashville, TN
I really enjoy the Buxom lip glosses. They smell sweet- like icing or cake batter, and have a tingly feeling on the lips. I can't really say if they plump lips, because I don't normally look to a lip gloss to "plump" my lips. I have tried the shades White Russian (nude/pink creme) and Katie (nude/peach with gold shimmer) and was very happy with both of them. They last 3-4 hours and have good color payoff. I would say they are worth the price that you pay for them. Overall, these are really good glosses.
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
LOVE!! I have many of these BE and buxom lip glosses I order them from QVC once a year and I get 4 shipments per year each with a new color lip gloss! I have these stashed everywhere, in my car, my purse, my desk and in every makeup bag and purse I own so I never have to leave home without it!
Jessica M.
Lehighton, PA
I absolutely love this lip gloss in the "Dolly" shade. It's a great boost to my natural lip color, like a plummy pink with a bit of shimmer, but not too much. One of my favorite things about this gloss is that it literally lasts hours on my lips. I've even eaten an entire meal and had several drinks, and didn't have to touch up once. Usually I have to reapply constantly, so this was a huge advantage for me.
Charity P.
Sinton, TX
I have three of the mini glosses and they're great. They last a while and when they do finally wear off, they leave a glittery goodness behind on your lips! I personally love glitter and all that sparkles, so this is just an added bonus. I also have one full size regular gloss, it's not glittery at all and its a dark color so wearing it over different red toned lipsticks is wonderful. I love these things!
Jordan B.

LOVE!! I have many of these BE and buxom lip glosses I order them from QVC once a year and I get 4 shipments per year each with a new color lip gloss! I have these stashed everywhere, in my car, my purse, my desk and in every makeup bag and purse I own so I never have to leave đź’śhome without it!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I received a free sample of one of these in my IPSY monthly subscription bag. I've been wanting to try these, but was slightly turned off by the price - and the fact that I seem to misplace EVERY lip gloss/lipstick/etc. I loved the color and the long-lasting gloss. Made my lips feel slightly tingly. I didn't notice any pumping going on as ours had, but I also have very full lips to begin with.
Valerie M.
Hesperia, CA
These line of glosses are pretty good. When they are new-ish they aren't sticky at all and the plumping agent provides just enough burn to get your lips pouty without too much irritation. I loved this gloss most of the time, but a part of the time, I not so loved it.

However, the plumping agent makes the gloss taste TERRIBLE! Also, as the gloss gets older, the last parts are sticky.
Spectra S.
W Sacramento, CA
I don't personally own this lip gloss, it was used on my lips by a makeup artist for a music video shoot I modeled for. I distinctly remember when she put this gloss on my lips, it has a lovely tingling sensation and really made my lips look flawless. I will say though, no matter how impressed I was with this gloss there is no way I can justify spending 20 dollars on a tube of lip gloss. But the color payout and the shine was definitely impressive. I might grab a tube when its on sale!!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.