BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Jessica P.
Jamestown, NY
There are so many complimenting colors that it's hard not to want to try them all! This lip gloss is a must if you want to have full, pouty lips. I agree with other posters that the warming sensation does take some time to get used to. If you keep the lid tight on them, they can easily last for months without going bad. I wished that they also sold them separately in a smaller size. You can get them in minis in a boxed set but sometimes not all the colors will look good on you.
Stephanie Y.
These lip glosses are amazing! There's a shade for any skin tone and any preference, and each one has a slightly sweet, almost crème brûlée-esque scent. One word of caution though: if you are not a fan of minty, tingly lip products, or if you have a low stickiness tolerance in lip glosses, you will probably want to stay away from these. Part of what makes these so long-wearing (I get about 4-6 hours of wear out of one application) is the fact that they are a bit stickier than your average lip gloss. The plumping aspect doesn't hurt or sting one bit, but rather feels like a soothing minty sensation on the lips. Love these!
Ariel C.
What I love most about BE is that they don't test on animals...Now back to the lip gloss. I have Kanani and it's one of my favorites. It feels great on, looks great, and smells great. It tingles so it could be considered 'lip plumping' I guess. They aren't totally sheer, but there isn't a whole lot of color. It is a nice everyday lip gloss. It's not very sticky either, which is a huge deal.
Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
I have this lip gloss in Dolly and I absolutely love it. It is my daily wear lip product. The color is very natural. It has a nice pinky mauve color, and it seems to match pretty closely to my natural lip color. I'm pretty sure it has a plumper in it. It gets tingly, but my lips are so thin, I can't tell whether it works or not.
This is not sticky and not gritty (because of the shimmer in it). It does last very well. I usually only have to apply it a couple times throughout the day.
V I.
I won't lie... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Buxom glosses. I have a TON of them... they're beautiful, have a wide array of colors, last, and plump. However, all the glosses I bought were bought before I realized they were not a cruelty-free brand -- actually, they were bought before I CARED about my makeup being cruelty-free.
Natalie R.
OAK GROVE, KY
I'm a huge lip gloss addict but these are my absolute favorite!! I love "Claire" it leaves a sparkle and some of the other ones have great pigmentation. You get what you pay for with these babies. They leave a slight tingle on your lips because they're plumping them. I have full lips so I don't use them for that reason but I love the HIGH SHINE aspect and one coat is all you really need. Long lasting so you don't need to apply every 10 secs.
Kayla W.
FAVORITE FREAKING LIPGLOSS EVER!!!! Lasts for so long and plumps up your lips! Its not too pricey and super easy to apply! If you like sticky lip glosses than this is for you, the packaging is so pretty as well. Stop what you're doing and go get it right now! My favorite shade is Sophia, its a light shimmery pink.
Amanda M.
Hewlett, NY
I absolutely love BUXOM products, especially their lip glosses and lip liners. Their line of colors are perfect neutral nude/pink tones and they aren't sticky like a lot of glosses. The shimmery colors are beautiful and, in true BUXOM fashion, they plump your lips up perfectly. I suggest using BUXOM glosses with their Big & Healthy Lip Stick. It's a liner that doubles as a lipstick because you can "color" in your lips with the smooth, velvety texture. These two products together produce gorgeous, full lips !
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I got one of these as a sample and I tried it and I have to say its one of the worst lip glosses I've tried. It's sticky, has a weird tingling effect, and smells horrible. The color doesn't even show up all that well. I have gotten a couple more as samples since then and so I have a collection of these I don't want. I'm thinking about giving them away because there are actually others who loves them. For me though I'm not a fan.
Cc C.
Union City, CA
I bought my first Buxom lip gloss when I was in 8th grade. I still remember the shade, Dolly. At $18 - I was looking for something that went above and beyond. Buxom delivered. The slightly tingling sensation when first applied is pleasant. The color payoff is great and it stays on your lips. Now only that but it's sleek enough to where it doesn't sink into the lines of your lips unlike my beloved MAC lipglasses where it has proven to be a problem. I would definitely recommend these lip glosses!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.