Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
I really like these lip glosses but man they are so sticky! don't get me wrong its a very pretty lip just a tad bit sticky
Boxum line from sephora is a great lip gloss like how it makes my lips feel and how they look as well has a long wear too
I like this gloss but it is super sticky! I wish it lasted longer too. I do love the colors and the glossy look though.
It's just okay. It didn't last and didn't have the color pay off I was hoping. Too pricey for too little of a product.
I own one of these and it's my favorite gloss. I normally don't use many glosses, but this one is one that I do like.
Makes your lips tingly! I wish I could buy more from a store around me, but until then I will continue buying online!
This stuff is the bomb. I keep at least 3 with me at all times in my makeup bag. It's not sticky and it smells great.
Eghh. To sticky for my taste. But cute colors and very pigmented. If they fix the formula it will be a definite for me.
I really love this lip gloss it feels great on, (not sticky at all) I always get compliments when I wear this gloss !!
I love this gloss it has great color and I love the tingle. If you don't like glosses that tingle I don't recommend this.
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos