Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
This is definitely at the top of my favorites list for lip glosses. Their quality is the best and they lost for long time.
My favorite shade so far would be Tiffany. A very pretty pinky red with gold flecks in it. Very long lasting and hydrating
I remember using this forever in High School! It really works! Awesome color and you can literally feel your lips plumping!
The shine on these glosses are everything. I have very full lips already so I don’t need the plumping but I love the color.
When I worked at Sephora we got a lot of these in gratis .. I purchased the " holiday" set and its always my go to gloss.
Semi sheer gloss that plumps your lips. The plumper kind of bothers me...don't like that cold tingling feeling on my lips.
These are probably one of the best pigmentation with a beautiful undertone. Sheer yet veyr complementing to my complection.
I absolutely adore these glosses. Samantha & White Russian are my two favorites. The smell, tingle, everything is amazing!
Love these they are a little expensive for a small bottle but it works great last a long time moisturizes lips great stuff
I love the buxom lip gloss I got as a sample. Very nice neutral color that brings a nice shine and some depth to my lips.
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos