Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
There is nothing but big, beautiful, pouty lips waiting for you in these Babes. They shimmer, conditions, and plump, with no run off.
I love this lip gloss. The tingle isn't too strong, just enough to soothe your lips, the color is great, and it isn't too sticky.
Its been awhile since i used this but boy, does it last! it kept my lips looking great for so long and it really kept them smooth!
I purchased these lip gloss because I love lip gloss however these aren't the best. For the price there shouldn't be any problems.
I really like these glosses very much! Amazing color range and they stay on for a longer period of time versus some other glosses.
I love everything about these. The tingly feeling, the color payoff, the lasting power. I will re-purchase these over & over again.
They are ok nothing fancy the color range isn't too inventive and i do find them sticky. I wouldn't consider them my first choice.
Great color selection! (my fave is mudslide) and a bit of plumper that gives your lips that addictive yet not overpowering tingle
I have used one and it is a great gloss and I love that it is long lasting. I would love to try other colors to see how they are.
Buxum lip gloss is really very nice. I love how it smooths out my lips and has a lot of colors. What I don't love is the price.
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos