Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
The plumping lip glosses from buxom REAlly make your lips tingle, I love them! The applicator really works well and they're not too sticky!
A lot of colors to choose from & I like the doe foot applicator that have. Lips tingle a little bit after you put it on & I like that too.
Went to sephora with my sister who bought a buxom lip gloss and i loved it so much i went out and bought one for myself in the same color.
Another win for Bare Escentuals. True to color, not heavy or sticky. Application is easy, and the tube is easily slipped into your pocket.
Pretty great stuff if you are a lipgloss person. One of the better plumpers I've tried. It is a fairly good value, not too expensive.
I received one in a kit awhile back and had fallen in love with it. I used it till the tube was empty and repurchased. that says something.
Long lasting and great formula, I love that it isn't sticky and the colors are very vibrant. I have 4 shades and use them almost daily.
Love the texture of this gloss! It stays put without being sticky. And the colors are natural and flattering for almost every skin type!
Texture is ok. colors show. somewhat pigmented. price a little ok. amount is ok. so many color choices. pumps lips a little. nice scents.
These are awesome shades :) It has a nice tingly minty sensation when you put it on. A bit too sticky for me though, but it's still nice!
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos