BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Erin M.
Cypress, CA
This lip gloss is amazing! I bought this on a whim at Sephora and I'm so glad I did. It is refreshing, I love the tingly feelings it gives. Plus, it is very moisturizing for a gloss.
Katherine P.
Keswick, VA
I have "Debbie" and I love it. It plumps perfectly. It's not too sticky and it doesn't feel too heavy. It's just right. It also doesn't feel too "plastic" like some glosses can.
Heather G.
I got one of these as a sample in a glam bag. they made my lips burn to where i couldn't wear it. granted they smelt really good it burnt and it also didn't last very long.
Julie D.
WARRENTON , VA
These are some of the best lip glosses out there they have a cool sensation when you put them on the formula is some of the best out there a must have for your collection.
Amy A.
New Milford, NJ
I use mine over a lipstick simply because I don't like the tingly feeling & this lasts so long for a lip gloss, when I get home from a night out, my lipstick is still on!!!
Alyssa J.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this lip gloss! I got it for prom and it was fantastic. The tingle from the plumper is pleasant, and the color is pretty. It's thick, but not too sticky or gloopy.
Christine D.
I am a fan of bare escentuals. I love all of their products and quirky names. The Buxom lip gloss is no exception. The colors are great and really do plump up your lips.
jizel h.
Belleville, MI
I love this lip gloss, it last a really long time. i have a one that makes your lips look fuller and it kind of works. it also smells really good and its not to sticky.
Kerry R.
Mooresville, NC
ALL Bare Minerals lip gloss is great. It stays on and is not sticky. The Buxom lip glosses have high shine and a little tingle to give the effect of fuller lips.
Bec
This definitely makes your lips tingle, but it plumps them beautifully. I'm not a fan of the smell at all, however. The colors are very pigmented, not sheer at all.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.