Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
This lip gloss is amazing, it is well pigmented and has a nice peppermint smell, and it doesn't leave your lips sticky. However I think that $20 is a lot to ask for a lip gloss which made this rating a B instead of an A
These are my all time favorite lip glosses. They plump my lips without hurting me instead it is more of a cooling sensation. They taste fantastic, have no odor and I love how they look.
I love these glosses--they have great lasting power and wonderful shine. They have a somewhat sticky texture and tingling effect, but I find these to be positive.
I only have one of these in Sugar, I believe, and it smells great and it lasts and it's such a pretty color! It doesn't feel strange on your lips and it's a very good quality gloss.
These glosses are amazing! They have a slight cooling effect when you apply. The formula isn't sticky but it doesn't slip into your mouth either. If you are addicted to lip gloss, you can't pass these up.
I love using this lip gloss it gives your lips just the right amount of plump, and the great thing is it comes in several different colors. I use this till the last drop of lip gloss, this is a dily need!
Love these lip glosses,last a lot of hours so i don't have to constantly be reapplying it...which is a huge thumbs up. i really love this product and purchased it in many colors
I don't usually like lip gloss but I love this stuff! It isn't too sticky, it is minty and refreshing and tingles a little when you apply it. They are pigmented enough to wear alone or over a lipstick.
I loved this lip gloss from Bare Escentuals. So many lip glosses leave my lips sticky or overly glossy, but this brand left them looking shiny but still professional for a workday. Overall a win!
I am an absolute fan of this lip product no other plumpers compare!! It lasts such a long time and glides on smoothly. It isn't a thick or sticky based lip gloss and the colors are fantastic!
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos